Pent-Up Feelings

Gasps were all I could hear when I crashed on the ground. 'I don't wanna fight anymore, I'm out' I hear Melony say. I sit up as I hear footsteps approaching. 'Are you Okay M/n?' Diane asks.

'She got you good' Ban says. I stand up. 'I'm fine, where is Meliodas?'

'He went after the girl' King points at a little building. I thank King and walk in the direction he pointed.

'Melony I thought-' Meliodas stops talking as he sees me.

'Was that really necessary?' I ask 'Drama queen, come here' I stretch my arms out. Melony runs to me and jumps into my arms.

'M/n I missed you!' She says hugging me.' Sorry for that!' she apologizes with a small chuckle.

'It's fine' I say and pull out of the hug. An awkward silence fills the room.

'L- Listen, I'm sorry I left 16 years ago' Melony says. 'I Just-' She mumbles, clenching her fists. 'I just couldn't handle Liz's death and I'm sorry for leaving Elizabeth at your hands..'

Another silence fills the room. 'How is she, Did you guys meet her already, Is she oka-' Melony begins to ramble. 'Hey, Hey. She's fine, she's actually with us now.' Meliodas calms his little sister down. 'It's all good'

'Great, Great..where is she?' Melony asks.

'Well about that-'

'NOW MOVING TO THE NEXT MATCH, MELIODAF VS BA'AN!'

The three of us walk outside. Meliodas steps into the ring and Ban does too. 'So, how have you and my brother been?'

'All good..'

'No fights?..'

'Your brother was mad at me because I told him that his food sucks' Melony laughs 'Suprise, Suprise..'

'M/n, Who's this girl?' King asks walking up to us with Diane. 'I'm Melony, Meliodas's Younger sister!'

Diane and King gasp 'HE HAS A SISTER?'

'He's not the one to brag..'

'I'm Diane and this is King..' Diane says.

'Nice to meet you all!' Melony says. 'Let's just focus on the battle now, shall we?' Ban throws Meliodas in the air and punches him several times. Meliodas dodges his attacks and knocks Ban to the ground.

'Is that Ba'an Guy dead?'

'Does this even count?' Ban sits up and everyone gasps. 'He's not even hurt'

'Ban the undead, I've heard a lot about him..' Melony says. 'He is...let's say interesting..' I say 'Meliodas gets jealous of him all the time..it's Hilarious'

Melony laughs. 'With a reason, am I right..'

'Bitch, what happened to I am a lesbian'

'I was kidding, Ban's not my type'

'Then who is, E-' Meliodas throws Ban on the ground. 'Aye, Aye, Aye..' Melony shakes her head. I gasp when Meliodas stumbles and falls back on his knees. 'Mel!'

'Oh no, it looks like both fighters are down!' Ban sits up. 'You jerk, you've outdone it now' Meliodas says. Ban stands up and chuckles.

'What's going on?' Love helm says 'Ba'an is completely healed!'

Meliodas tried to punch Ban but was too slow. Ban hits him making him crash down. 'What Happened to my brother...' Melony says confused 'He's not that weak'

'He's up to something..I hope'

'You see that king?' Diane asks him. King nods 'It's getting harder for the captain to follow Ban's movements now'