The Druids' Holy Land

Everyone was in inside the boarhat as Mama hawk goes to the direction of Diane's Homeland to search for her

Everyone was in inside the boarhat as Mama hawk goes to the direction of Diane's Homeland to search for her. M/n wasn't worried about his friend after all she's very strong and can take care of herself.

'Still, 300 miles is a lot of ground to cover' His lover says. King sighs 'Yeah thank goodness we're moving fast, but..' King looks up to Merlin's Sacred Treasure 'Hey Merlin, is there any way you could use Teleportation?'

'Unfortunately, right now all i can do is keep my soul contained in Aldan' Merlin's voice says and King looks down. 'All right.. wait what about you M/n?'

M/n blinks a couple times before sighing 'Nope..sorry can't do' M/n says 'I'm currently helping Merlin with keeping her Soul in the Aldan and I'd like to keep my power for emergencies only'

'What do you mean by that?' King asks confused. M/n shows them a Map. 'In the direction Diane is heading, from the ruins Edinburgh Castle along the way.. I'm picking up waves of monstrous evil'

'You mean..?' Melony looks at M/n and M/n replies with a nod. 'Yep..i mean them'

Meliodas runs outside demanding Hawk's mom to stop running. M/n teleports Himself and Melony outside. 'Already?!' Melony frowns. Meliodas looks down clenching his fists.

'What's going on, Captain?' King asks as he comes out of the tavern 'Let's get moving' King's eyes widen sensing the Powerful auras not so far away from them

'It's two of the Ten Commandments and somebody else..i don't know who but they're fighting right now' Meliodas tells the three besides them. 'On the Ten Commandments' side there's Monspiet..and Galand. The other one has a magical power i haven't encountered before'

'It's a giant..' M/n says and King turns to him. 'You mean it's Diane?!' King shouts concerned. 'No..not her'

Everyone gasps and Slader turns to Merlin's fake body 'Elder Sister! Could this overpowering murderous intent be..'

'Yes. It looks like they've detected our presence as well' Merlin states looking at the direction where the Ten Commandments were. 'Are you serious?! But they're miles away aren't they?! Their Sense of smell is crazy!' Hawk shouts and Elizabeth sweat drops. 'Uh..i don't think they detected us by smell Hawk'

'I can't Believe he's the one who noticed us..' Meliodas tells Melony and M/n. Melony sighs 'Be happy that it isn't big brother Zeldris, Meliodas'

'Something is coming' M/n warns them when he feels a Powerful something come their way. Hawk shrieks upon hearing that. 'Hawk's mom! Change direction and run as fast as you can!' Meliodas shouts and points to a random direction. Hawk Mama does that and turns to the left.

'The Magical power just changed trajectory! It's pursuing us!' Slader says and Meliodas huffs 'This attack was send to see if it's really me who's here' Meliodas tells M/n and he turns to him. 'Let me do it' M/n says 'I can use Absolute Cancel'