Episode 3 and 4

'Elizabeth

'Elizabeth.. Elizabeth!' Melony shouts trying to wake Elizabeth up. The trio plus Merlin found her lying passed out on the street.

Meliodas looks at his lover worried. M/n didn't look so good with whatever was happening to gowther.

'Pull yourself together, Elizabeth!' Elizabeth finally opens her eyes.

'Melo- Lady Melony?'

'Thank goodness. Are you hurt?' Meliodas asks.

'No what am i doing here?'

'Gowther used his magical power to make everyone in the kingdom blackout' Melony explained

Elizabeth gasps. 'It's terrible! Sir Gowther and Diane are..'

'Fighting..' M/n says with a frown before running towards the sound of an explosion. The two demons look at each other before following.

'Diane, are you alright?' Meliodas asks Diane who's on the ground.

'G-gowther?' M/n says sadly looking at his friend, almost brother. Gowther was hiding his face between his arms which were resting on his knees.

'Gowther. Do you realize what you've done?' Meliodas looks down at him.

'Please lock me up. Away from everyone else'

M/n's heart broke hearing what came out of the pink-haired male's mouth. 'Gowther...no..' M/n falls on his knees planning on hugging his friend. 'Please M/n..'

M/n grits his teeth.

'I'm sorry i disappointed you..'

'Merlin we'll continue our talk later..' Meliodas tells her and looks at his partner. M/n frowns 'Y-you didn't..' M/n tries to hug him but Gowther pushes him away.

-

---

-

M/n looks blankly at the ground after Gowther gives Guila and her brother their Memories back. Guila cries while hugging her brother.

Gowther holds his finger up. 'I meant no harm-' Meliodas bonks him on his head. 'I apologize..'

Guila says stuff that I don't care about and walks away.

'I'm sorry M/n I broke your trust'

M/n sighs. 'Don't worry Gowther'

'What's this commotion about?' Slader says suddenly.

'Perfect timing. I have an urgent favor to ask you' M/n says

'Uhm that one basically ignores any order except the king's' Meliodas tells his partner. Slader bows before M/n 'Your wish is my command'

'What?! Does M/n have some kind of dirt on you?'

'Don't be absurd... anyone would bow before this man..' Slader falls on his knees. 'Please allow me to call you with a pet name.'