March Of Pigs (...)

A/n-
I wanna explain something about this chapter. Episode 18 doesn't have anything that I can write for M/n so I made a (sort of) one-shot. Uhm I apologize for this because this chapter is a whole joke.

I wrote this without knowing what to write. And have come to this. A whole joke. Uhm hopefully it is good enough for some laughs.

I did enjoy writing it though.

Anyways enjoy!

-End A/n

3000+ Years Ago

M/n tilts his head to the side. 'To the demon realm?' he questions slightly confused. 'Tonight?'

Meliodas nods with a sheepish smile. 'I wanted to show you around and since nobody will be there today... I thought...'

'I mean I have some duties today...' M/n narrowed his eyes to the side before looking at the blond again. He takes a look at him who clearly seems nervous about asking him out. 'But if he's gonna make a face like this then...'

'Okay lead the way mister' he says with a tiny grin. The blond beamed immediately and nodded.

'There's an opening between this world and the demon realm somewhere over there' Meliodas points somewhere in the distance. 'Is how I got here in the first place'

'I see' the mage mumbles.

'You can fly right?' the blond asks as dark wings grow from his back. M/n nods before his eyes widened when Meliodas held his hand out. 'Come on, I'll show you the way' M/n didn't hesitate. He takes the shorter's hand in his.

Meliodas smiles widely. 'Ready?'

'Let's go'

-

---

-

M/n's jaw dropped once they were by the castle. It was almost three times bigger than his own place, and that is saying much. 'You and your brother live here...Alone?' he asks in disbelief 'In this huge place?'

The blond narrowed his eyes at his friend. 'You're being dramatic'

M/n rolls his eyes with a huff. 'Whatever, u sure your dad isn't here? we're not exactly on good terms'

'Yeah Yeah, come on' Meliodas gave him a little push so M/n started walking. Some knights standing by the door opened it with a greeting towards Meliodas who acted rudely and didn't say anything back.

'Are you gonna give me a tour?' M/n questioned while walking side by side with his friend down the hall.

'I mean if you want to' he replies taking a quick look around before turning left. 'Or I can just show you anything you want to see first'

M/n ponders for a second. What would he like to see? He let out a grin 'Take me to your room' he says bluntly and not thinking it through at all.

Meliodas freezes in place, his eyes widening. 'What..?'

M/n shrugs 'You asked me to choose..so'

Meliodas flushed red as he looked to the side nervously. 'We could but honestly there is nothing to do there... I mean unless, you know? What do you want to do there--'

'Why is he-- ...ooh'

M/n let out a laugh, cutting him off. 'Oh...- haha Oh my god' M/n blurts out between his laughter. Meliodas deadpans, his face turning into his classic chibi face. 'Haha, I wouldn't...I didn't aahahha'

'What's so funny....?'

M/n wipes away a tear in his eye while trying to calm himself down. He sighs with a shake of his head. 'Nothing..I just didn't expect you to be so dirty minded'