The Victims Of The Holy War

And Escanor fell before any more damage could be done. How did that happen? No one knows, but the (Hair color) haired male.

Escanor turns back to normal and so Luduciel decides to charge with full force at the barely conscious demon. However, his attack was stopped but this time by Cusack. He chuckles as some kind of laser comes out of his eyes making Luduciel jump back. 'Sir Zeldris, leave them to us' he says and Zeldris sits up with a small grunt.

'Alright. You must prevent them from interfering with Meliodas.' he coughs out, his eyes leaving Cusack for a split second to look at M/n. The taller didn't do the same. 'And don't hold back on them. Show them what you're made of'

'Certainly'

Luduciel scoffs, and just to remind you, he's still in Margaret's body. 'Are we done with the final farewells yet...?'

'Insolent!'

In the meantime M/n watched Hendrickson try to heal Gilthunder as he stood besides Merlin. The man sighs. 'No use. His wound is too deep' Hendrickson says worriedly as he gently held Gilthunder against him, the same was groaning in pain.

M/n clicks with his tongue. 'Um, can you try to heal Merlin's shoulder?' he asks, totally ignoring Gilthunder's state. Merlin elbows him on his side making the other grunt and huff.

'No, my powers aren't enough'

M/n mutters some things under his breath. Something with "Always useless" and Merlin stomps on his foot.

Hendrickson ignores the comment and glances at Luduciel. 'I beg of you, Lord Luduciel!-' M/n grimaces 'Lord? Really?' Some people need to check their respect rate and dial it back a little bit. '-Please save Gil!'

The other didn't even look back. 'I'm afraid I'm preoccupied'

M/n let out a quiet dry chuckle.  'And this is your lord? Pathetic'

Chandler and Nefertari finally show up again as they step on to the ground next to Cusack. 'So I'm left dealing with this brat and then taking out the remaining trash?' the woman snarls with a scowl.

The mage rolls his eyes. 'Well, dear, you already tried to take out this trash and ended up losing, didn't ya?' M/n teases with a wide smirk. Nefertari clenches her fists and was ready to pound on him. 

M/n notices that and jumps away from the group. Not even a second later a fist was before his face, he dodged it before grabbing her wrist tightly.

Luduciel begins to battle with Cusack in the meantime. And Merlin with Chandler. 'Haha! I've heard great things about you. But it seems like those things are in the past' the woman laughs as she jumps back from his grasp.

M/n pulls up his sleeves ignoring her comment. 'You're dying aren't you?' She asks and her smile gets wider when noticing that M/n tensed up. He clenched his jaw before narrowing his eyes at her and holding his hand out. 'Exterminate ray!' A purple light came out of his hand like a wave.

The woman smirks and sends her own attack to battle with M/n's, however his was smaller and getting weaker by the second. 'Weak, pathetic, dying mage. Look at what you've become, the walking shadow of the Seven Deadly Sins. No one remembers your name anymore, ****'

He stops the attack quickly sending another right after and another and another. The woman laughs, clearly enjoying his frustration. She raises her hand and it hit. It hit like a brick, just like her words. M/n cursed himself out for letting those words bother him.

'Sir M/n!' Hendrickson shouts.

'That's, That's not my name. Not my name...' His arms trembled and as he was about to stand up Luduciel was thrown his way by Cusack, both collided with the wall with a grunt. 'Get off me!' He shouts annoyed.