The One Who Stands Against a God

The blond haired person crosses his arms and scoffs. 'I put you through a lot of trouble didn't I?' he says while looking at Elizabeth and M/n. 'You two and the Seven Deadly Sins.' he then looks at Hawk with a smirk. 'And the rare animal too

Elizabeth glares at him. 'You're not Meliodas or Melony. Tell me who you are.'

He ignores her as Zeldris sits up from the ground slowly and smiles messily. 'Meliodas, I did my part and fulfilled my promise. Tell me where Gelda is.'

M/n fights back the urge to face-palm. 'Oh, Zeldris, you fool. After all this time, your heart is still bound to that lowly Vampire maiden?' the Demon King says with a disappointed sigh making Zeldris gasp. 'I'm disappointed. You, your sister, and your brother utterly disgust me to no end.'

Zeldris fully stands up in horror. 'This can't be. Your body...it's theirs. Why are you in their bodies, father?!' he puts a hand on his injured shoulder and winces. 'What exactly does this mean? You told us what we needed to do to make Meliodas become the next Demon King. We did everything you asked of us!'

The blonde scoffs. 'Did you honestly believe I would pass on the throne to this traitor? That was my true goal, a new physical form. Your stubborn sister refused to let Meliodas go alone and got pulled along into his body making them become one. I'm not complaining, it makes my body stronger.'

'You've no right to do that!' Elizabeth says furiously angry. 'Leave their bodies at once!'

Hawk lands beside Elizabeth and snorts. 'This is your own flesh and blood. So, act like it. Do something fatherly for your son.'

'For my son, huh?' the Demon King repeats slowly and then nods. 'Very well. I've thought of a good idea. Elizabeth, M/n, I've decided to undo your curses.'

Elizabeth looks at him stunned. 'What?' she whispers.

M/n simply shakes his head in response. 'Well, what do you know. This guy is a pretty reasonable father after all.' Hawk says with a smug smile.

'And then I'll kill both as cruelly as possible.' The Demon King's smirk widens and Elizabeth gasps. 'I wonder how they will react when they see your cold and lifeless bodies. Will their despair in knowing they'll never see you two again leave them hopeless and craving for death?'

'Says the guy who fought me more than twice and lost more than twice.' M/n says teasingly, ending his cruel speech just like that. The Demon King's smirk falters as he glares the mage's way. 'You had to give me a curse so that I would stop beating your ass, you're nothing but a scardy cat.'

Suddenly one of his metal hands that were glued to his back lunges forwards to Elizabeth and M/n. However, M/n quickly grabs the girl and swiftly moves out of its way. 'Merlin!' he shouts when approaching the girl with Elizabeth in his arms.

She nods and puts a perfect cube around them, Gowther, Hendrickson, and Escanor. But the Demon King broke it in just a second sending everyone flying. 'He's strong, but we must find a way to stop him!' Mael says as Luduciel helps him up.

'But he's too strong!'

Everyone seemed to be defeated and who else than a pro gods slayer to take the job of defeating him? M/n stands up and wipes the dirt away from his pants. 'I'll do it.' he feels everyone's eyes on him including the Demon King's.

Elizabeth gasps from her position on the ground. 'No, you can't!'

M/n ignores her, walking towards the Demon with a small smile. 'You're the one fighting me?' The Demon King asks mockingly and with a click of his tongue. 'You're dying. You won't last a second.'

M/n doesn't falter. 'Are you scared? I beat you once, I can beat you again.' he says as he stands face to face with the blonde. The Demon King glares his way. 'And again. And again. And again.'