What i Can Do For You

'You're not saying anything, so I guess I have my answer'

'Now is really not the time to bring this up' Meliodas says 'Elizabeth is-'

Ban jumps up swinging his sacred treasure. 'This may mean nothing to you' He says as Meliodas and Melony dodge his attack. 'But this means the world to me' He swings his sacred treasure at Melony but she blocks the attack with her sword.

'If I kill you both, she'll be brought back to life!' he says slamming both of them on the ground.

Meliodas stands up 'Who the hell told you such an outrageous lie?'

'Some chick that called herself a goddess, She spoke to us from this giant horn' Hawk tells him.

Ban punches Meliodas in the stomach making him crash into a wall.

'Ban you're such an idiot!' Hawk shouts 'If you go any further, it's all over between us, got that?!'

'What, it's not like the two of us were ever friends..' Ban says not turning around to face Hawk 'If you don't shut your mouth I'll kill you, you swine'

Hawk begins to cry 'Oh yeah, if I really went after you, you wouldn't live to tell the tale'

'In that case, kill me! I'm begging you' Ban grits his teeth 'That goddess told me everything, you were buddies with the demon who killed Elaine, captain'

Melony walks up to her brother.

'But if I killed you, they'd bring her back to life'

Both Meliodas and Melony turn back to normal making their demon symbol disappear. 'Fine then, kill me Ban'

'Captain..'

'Hurry up and kill me so your girlfriend will come back to life' Meliodas smiles at Ban 'If I were in your shoes, I'd do the same'

'Me too' Melony nods.

'I appreciate this, captain and Melony' Ban says 'Elaine wait for me'

But before Ban could do shit, Meliodas punches him in the face.

'Why would you fight back after an exchange like that?!'

'He never said he would let you kill him just like that' Melony smirks ' Wouldn't you do the same in our position?'

'What'

'Our friend... Elizabeth thinks nothing of sacrificing herself' Meliodas says 'Knowing that, how could we ever abandon her?'

'We don't have the time to die in a place like this' Melony says.

'So that's how it is, I wo-'

'Ban Ban Ban' a voice says 'Ban Ban Ban' Ban's eyes widen. 'You fool, stop being so childish' M/n says 'Elizabeth is in danger and you're here talking about killing your best friend?!'

'M/n-'

'Are you really gonna kill the one who has always helped you?'

'And do you think Elaine would be happy coming back to life like this?' Hawk adds.

'It doesn't matter, I will always be on my own' Ban looks down 'I will never see her again in this world or the next, without her, this world is like hell, understand?'

'Not at all!' Hawk shouts.

'Alright' Meliodas says 'But for now as the fox sin you need to do your duty, Captain's orders' Meliodas frowns ' We'll settle this later'

'When that time comes..'

'Yeah, you're my friend no matter what'

'Roger that'