The Holy War Pact

Elizabeth was running, still holding the mage's hand, afraid he would run off to find his beloved demon. She hasn't said anything to M/n, only because he was also quiet. Meliodas's words were running through his mind, making him unable to think of anything. Why was the past repeating itself?

Suddenly the girl stops running as she looks up somewhat happy and relieved. 'No way..' confused M/n also looks up.

It was Diane, for some reason she was scaring the people from Camelot away by making scary faces although it wasn't scary at all. Elizabeth shouted her name making the girl stop and turn to look at them. 

Diane's eyes lit up for a second before she became alerted, narrowing her eyes at something behind them. 'Look out!' she shouts, confusing both of them. M/n sensed something coming from behind so he looks back, seeing a flying demon coming their way. Before it could catch up with them M/n killed it with one simple snap of his fingers

(In the anime Elizabeth loses her bangs. I won't allow that)

Elizabeth breathed out in relief, as she puts a hand on her forehead 'That was a close one, thank you N/n'

Diane fastly grabs both of them with her hand, looking down with concern. 'Are you guys okay? What happened?'

As M/n was about to respond Merlin's voice could be heard from above them. 'Diane! We're withdrawing! Get onboard' his sister yells while floating with crossed arms next to the boarhat. For some reason in her original form.

Diane nods while jumping onto Mama Hawk, still holding the two tightly.

.

.

Not so long later the sins, M/n and Elizabeth were inside the boarhat, looking at the two with either curiosity or worry.  'Are both of you okay? They didn't do anything weird or did they?' Hawk questioned concerned. 'You've been quiet, M/n'

Elizabeth frowns before sighing. 'Listen. Meliodas and Melony are making their brothers retrieve all the commandments right now' the girl explains to which everyone listened carefully. 'But I want to make sure that doesn't happen'

Merlin crosses her arms with a sigh. 'Gathering the Commandments. Yes, we were already aware of that plan' she says remembering Zeldris's little visit.

Diane looks down holding her hands close to her chest. 'Isn't the whole reason behind this to help you and M/n?' Her voice was tiny, sounding scared.

'Even so, we must stop them. Because if Meliodas really does become the Demon King, then he'll never be able to see us again. And since Melony is going with him the same will happen to her'

'But still' Diane whispers letting a couple of tears fall before looking up again. 'What do we do now? I mean, if we stand in his way, then you're gonna die, aren't you?' yet again tears began to fall from her eyes.

Elizabeth pulls the girl into an embrace, and Diane didn't protest. Her warms tears fell on Elizabeth's shoulder, but it didn't bother the silver-nette 'Diane, I'm going to be reincarnated over and over. When that happens, make sure we become friends again, okay?'

Diane held back a sob. 'Elizabeth'

Elizabeth pulls back giving Diane one last nod, and looking at them with pure determination, her eyes shining a lively orange. 'Even if doing so costs me my life, I'll save them, no matter what'

'So, please, all of you, I'm begging you to help me' Elizabeth turns to face M/n. She nods at him determined while holding her hand out for the mage to take.

No one muttered one single word.

-

---

-