We'll All Be Your Strength

'Is it really you?' Melony mumbles, staring at Elizabeth's pretty face in awe and Ban lets Meliodas go.

'You're all here.' Meliodas states surprised, his eyes darting across all their faces, searching for something or rather someone. 'But why?'  his shoulders drop in disappointment upon realizing he wasn't among them.

'I can't tell if I'm dreaming or if you're here for real.' Melony says with a nervous chuckle but even so, she couldn't help herself and buried herself in Elizabeth's arms.

'This is no dream. We're right beside you.' Merlin says with a smile. 'We're in spirit form but we're here nonetheless.'

Escanor wipes his tears away while holding back a sob. 'Captain, you're... you're your real self, right?'

Meliodas, still flabbergasted, frowns and opens his mouth to say something. 'Where is... Where is M/n?' he asks making all of them look at each other uneasily.

'M/n's fighting. He's in the present world.' King says.

Melony pulls herself out of Elizabeth's embrace with a gasp. 'He's fighting the demon king?! With his curse?' she asks, annoyance rising in her stomach. 'Fucking idiot.'

Elizabeth shakes her head tears coming out of her eyes. 'That's why you shouldn't give up, Meliodas, Melony.' she says smiling at both of them. 'We are here to help in whatever way we can.'

Gowther nods also smiling. 'We are now in the captain's spirit world. And as such we are unable to directly intervene. But that doesn't mean we can't support you by..-' the male stops talking all of the sudden, worrying King.

'Why'd you stop? What's wrong?' King asks confused.

Gowther winks at him and points at Melony and Elizabeth. 'You gotta read the room.'

Meliodas deadpans. 'Can you two like not act so lovely with each other right in front of me...' he says blankly making Elizabeth chuckle and Melony stick out her tongue at him.

Suddenly the Demon King lets out a grunt as he raises his sword to start an attack. 'Die!' he brings his arm down but all Meliodas has to do is move his arm a little and power balls of dark magic penetrated the Demon King's skin.

The older demon falls back surprised. 'How dare you?!' he sneers now more furious than ever as the sins stare at their captain in shock and awe. 'What is this power?'

'Their presence here gives me strength. Their belief in me gives me power, one like no other.' Meliodas who had his back facing the Demon King this entire time turns back just a little to look his father in his eyes. 'You have no chance of winning now.'

.

.

M/n's eyes widen when the grip on his head loosens as the Demon King starts to scream and grunt while holding his head in pain. 'Such arrogance!' he growls and M/n starts to stand up again slightly dizzy and very confused. 'You say I have no chance of winning?!'

'What's happening?' M/n looks from the infuriated Demon King to his friends who are wrapped around in Gowther's light. He furrows his eyebrows even more confused.

Long story short the Demon King wanted to attack Gowther and the rest, but Luduciel shielded them with his power. The man was weak, so his shield wouldn't last long but he did his best anyway.

Uh, so I just want to get this over with. No, eh, I mean. The Demon King lunges forward to strike again but someone stops him.

'Insolent child!' The Demon King hisses as M/n stares at Zeldris surprised. 'What do you think you're doing?!' Zeldris stays quiet making his father even more angry. 'Answer me!'