From Purgatory

'You take care, alright?'

Gowther didn't hesitate to nod while watching M/n's worried eyes lovingly dart around his figure. The mage pursed his lips and it didn't take long before M/n lunged forward planting a kiss on the male's forehead.

'I swear... If anyone lays a finger on you they're gonna die at my hands..' M/n whispers while pulling the male into a bone crushing hug. Gowther hugs him back and shakes his head with a sigh.

'This is a war remember?' Gowther says but appreciated the love and concern from his almost parent like friend. 'I'm bound to get hurt...'

The mage pouts 'I know but still...' he pulls back slightly and smiles at the pink haired doll. 'I am so proud of what you've become, my baby...' he says in awe while practically having hearts in his eyes.

The pink nette smiles back almost shyly and gives him one last quick hug 'Thank you M/n. Thank you for everything and I love you...'

M/n wraps his arms around him a little tighter. 'Don't make his sound like a goodbye, Gowther.' he mutters when letting go of him completely. 'I love you'

Gowther nodded while looking at something behind the mage. M/n turns around and smiles brightly at the goddess he also dearly loved. 'Eliza!' M/n exclaims before starting to walk towards her, it didn't take long before Elizabeth jumped on him.

Fortunately for them, M/n could keep his balance and hugged her back tight. No words needed to be shared between the two, their touch, their hug, it was enough. It said enough.

M/n planted multiple kisses on the girl's temple as Elizabeth buried herself further unto the mage's touch. M/n would've stayed longer in her warm embrace but Luduciel's warning glare towards him made him pull back.

They look each other in the eyes. Orange and (Eye/color). Both smiled at the same time. And that was enough. Enough for both of them to understand. Elizabeth puts her forehead against his.

'See you, (Nick Name)'

'See you, Lizzy'

After the goodbye, Merlin teleported the group of six to where Meliodas currently was, turning himself into the demon king. The said male was being protected by a huge barrier made of pure darkness which covered his being and whatever was around him completely.

Luduciel then shouted something, which M/n didn't pay attention to until Merlin grabbed his arm and pulled him to her side. Some kind of crystal protected shield embraced the group and it started to go down until it hit the black barrier. And it continued to go down, making its way through the darkness.

Merlin and M/n were staring at each other, it wouldn't surprise anyone if the two were having some kind of conversation. Through their eyes or mind, it could be both, those two were capable of anything.

Taking his eyes off the pair, Luduciel looks down and a small smile takes over his features. 'Once we've all made our way inside of this, that's it. At that point there's no going back' he says although no one reacts. 'There's only one way to escape from this darkness. That would be by killing its master and creator'

Gilthunder gasps and was about to say something but someone present was way faster. 'Over my dead body Luduciel, try something funny and I'll kill you myself' The (hair color) haired male was not even sparring the goddess a glance. And why would he?

Staring into his eyes makes him want to barf.

'Don't you see it?! It's the only way!' the other shouts as he was glaring at him.

The mage rolls his eyes. 'I don't care, all Britannia can be burned to ashes but Meliodas and Melony won't be killed'

Merlin sighs. 'There is another way to do this..' she says and turns back to look at them while smirking slightly. 'By turning Meliodas and Melony back to the way that they were'