Boyfriends? Boyfriends.

This is an High School AU kinda. Well enjoy. I read this through half asleep sorry for any grammar mistakes

Two pieces of toast jumped up from the toaster right onto the male's hand, the seventeen year old male puts them on two different plates before spreading jam on one and (whatever you eat on toast) on the other.

He took a bite of his own toast before starting to pack his bag, putting his school books in and a pencil case. After he was done M/n looks over at the watch on his wrist, the male shakes his head.

'Merlin! Hurry up!' he shouts before taking another bite of his toast. M/n heard a faint yes from upstairs and sighs. 'What is she even doing?' he starts to pack his sister's bag too, otherwise both of them will arrive late at school. It didn't take long before Merlin arrived downstairs.

M/n hands her the school backpack and toast before swinging his own bag over his shoulder. 'Come on you'll have to eat it on your way to school' he grumbled under his breath.

The girl nodded with her toast in her mouth while she was putting on her shoes, before both of them walked out the door. The male locked the door and then started to walk along side Merlin.
'You remember everything, correct?' Merlin's brother asks.

'Yes' the girl answers with a nod. 'I wouldn't be so reckless. Last time dad got really mad about my grade, and it wasn't even that low!' she says with a huff, M/n wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulder.

'I know, try to get higher this time alright? I really don't want to hear his lecturing again..'

Merlin sighs.

Not a while later the two were almost by the school gate and he could already see a group of seven people by the entrance. 'Merlin your little group's waiting for you..' he states while nodding in their direction. His eyes finding themselves glued to a certain blond on his phone.

Merlin rolls her eyes. 'I'm not blind' the sixteen year old girl replies before walking faster in their direction, M/n following close by.

'Ah! H- Hey Merlin..' The one M/n absolutely despised greeted the girl first, his eyes quickly caught sight of the girl's brother which made him extremely nervous. Escanor shrieked at M/n's glare.

'Merlin you're later than usual what happened?' the leader of their popular group asks blankly before looking up from his phone. The male immediately froze when seeing the (Hair color) haired male beside his friend. Meliodas gulped.

M/n gave Merlin a playful glare. 'Her alarm clock didn't go off or so she says..' the male says to the short blond who seemed to be frozen in time. Merlin pouts but didn't say anything back.

Meliodas remained unmoving which made Ban grin. The taller one leans down 'You look like a complete idiot right now. Get a hold of yourself' Ban whispers to him while slapping his back, something that made Meliodas snap out of it. Elizabeth giggles at her best friend's behavior while Meliodas chuckles bashfully.

'Is that so?' the blond says quietly, rubbing the back of his neck. Merlin felt her chest tightening but as always the female decided to ignore it.

M/n looks around awkwardly. 'Uhm anyways... I'm gonna go..' he says eyeing the blond with a strange look. Meliodas nods rapidly.

'Yeah Yeah! You really should..' he blurted out rudely making all his friends face palm. M/n furrowed his eyebrows before shrugging and walking off to find Melony and Elaine.

As soon as he was gone Ban started to laugh loudly. 'Yeah Yeah you should leave..' he imitated with a high pitched voice, while slapping King's back as he laughed. 'What the fuck was that?!'