Rivival of the Demon Clan

'For real? The king's giving all of us medals?'

'Yes, the seven deadly sins did save the kingdom that goes for you too Hawk..' Elizabeth says. 'For me too right?' M/n says coming down the stairs.

'Yes and for Lady Melony as well'

'Thanks for waiting guys' Both Melony and Meliodas jump over the counter.'Oh hey M/n' Meliodas greets his partner. 'Look! Taa daa!' Meliodas grins showing M/n his new outfit. 'What do you think M/n? This would make a great new uniform for the tavern, too!'

'I look great in this white skirt' Melony says.

'I love your matching outfits!' Elizabeth smiles. 'It looks wonderful'

'Y-you look good- Yeah yeah good' M/n looks away with a whistle.

'Where is your new outfit?' Melony asks looking at M/n.

'What?'

'Didn't you see it? It was on the table beside our bed' Meliodas says standing before M/n.

'I didn't see it-' M/n rolls his eyes 'Alright I'll be back soon'

'Where'd you get the outfits?' Hawk asks.

'It was a gift from Elizabeth' Melony says. 'Really?' M/n asks appearing beside Melony already changed in his new clothes. 'Damn that was fast' Melony says.

'Power of magic'

'I thought you three could wear it at the medal ceremony' Elizabeth says. 'It fits Nicely but white is not my colour' M/n crosses his arms.

'At least we're matching' Melony jumps up and down.

'And Meliodas looks hella good in his outfit' M/n smirks looking at his partner.
Meliodas looks away shyly. 'You l-look good too'

'I, too am ready to go' M/n looks away from Meliodas to look at Gowther. 'Sparkle..'

'Help..I can't breathe..' M/n mumbles '-Who picked that for you?' Both Hawk and Meliodas ask.

'Who cares..' M/n jumps on Gowther hugging him tight. 'You look sooo cute Gowther.'

'Hmm..That would be my sweet beloved, of course' Gowther answers Meliodas and Hawk's question. M/n huffs 'Ew, I thought I was your prince...'

'You're still my favorite M/n' Gowther says.

'OMG. I love you so much. I totally would die for you and and-'

'Yeah, that's enough' Meliodas pulls M/n away from Gowther. 'No need to be jealous Meliodas, you'll always be my one and only princess' M/n grins hugging his partner.

'Hey, hey, looks like everyone's having fun' King says.

'Dressed like always huh king?' Hawk looks at King 'What's going on with that Hood? Is that a helmet?'