Overwhelming Violence

'His Power Level is more than we imagined, But something seems off' Merlin says and turns to Hawk

imagined, But something seems off' Merlin says and turns to Hawk. 'Hawk, what's his Magic?'

'Hm...I don't know, let's see' Hawk looks up at Galand 'Looks like..zero?! What's going on here..this magical eye must really be broken!'

'I see it must have been the effects of the Goddess race's seal, eh?'

'Alright that means now's our only chance to attack' Diane says.

'So this is where the Humans nest. Seems like a lot has changed in 3000 years' Galand looks around 'But as usual, they're in a clump. I suppose some habits never change but it's too cramped' Galand swings his scythe once making half the city disappear.

'The city..'

'Ah! This should make things roomier! Now where was I?' Galand turns back to Meliodas 'Meliodas, I've been wanting to have a nice, long sparring match with you-'

Meliodas strikes at him and slashes Galands neck making him bleed. However Galand isn't affected, he sticks his scythe in Meliodas's stomach. Two other Meliodases come from behind Galand which Galand notices so he swings his scythe making the two disappear. Meliodas comes from above but Galand grabs him by his neck.

'Amusing spell, but I'm not fond of cheap games'

Another Meliodas swings his sword hitting Galand. Unfortunately, the sword doesn't cut through the armor and Galand yet again sticks his scythe in Meliodas's stomach.

'This monster is unbelievable..'

'King Arthur, are you alright?' A knight shouts.

'Fine!' Arthur was now in a Perfect cube along with Elizabeth and Hawk.

Meliodas struggles to get Galands hand off his neck. 'Are you actually the same Meliodas that I'm thinking of?'

'He's in trouble at this rate he'll-'

'Get your hands off him right now!' Diane says and starts to run towards Galand.

'Absolute Cancel' M/n says making Diane big again, she swings her Hammer at Galand but Galand kicks the Hammer making it hit Diane's forehead.

M/n Teleports Himself and Melony behind Galand. Melony attacks first using a sword she was given by one of the knights. Galand picks her up and throws her. She crashes against M/n making them both fall down.

'I didn't forget about you two' Galand runs towards them only to get thrown back by one of M/n's spells. Galand dropping Meliodas in the process. M/n then snaps his fingers making Galand disappear. He teleports himself to Meliodas helping him stand up.

'Meliodas are you all right?' Meliodas leans against him giving him a small nod.

'He disappeared...' Meliodas mumbles and walks up to Diane to check on her.