Dark Pulse

'C'mon, what's the big idea, King?' Ban turns his head around looking at King. 'Isn't it obvious I'm here to save you all..'

'Isn't that special' Ban smirks 'Thanks a lot pal'

'It's not for you, anything for the captain, M/n and Diane'

'I see but not for me'

I feel someone lift me up. 'You're finally stopping huh?'

'I guess I just missed you' meliodas says pulling me close.

'Took you long enough'

'- But my sister cares about you so-'

'What are they talking about?' Meliodas asks me glancing at Ban and King before looking down at me. 'You know don't you-'

'I can't hear them' I close my eyes 'My ears are ringing'

'Are you okay?' Meliodas says worriedly.'Now that you're talking to me...yes,' I smile.

He huffs 'Idiot..'

I laugh 'I'm the idiot?'

An explosion echoes. Guila appears holding her sword up. 'Woah...' Ban says unimpressed.

'It's true that your betrayal is not completely unexpected' Guila says. 'but I am rather disappointed'

"Huh King was working with them?"  King bends his head 'Now that's an unexpected thing to say to me' he pauses 'I didn't swear I would be your lifelong partner in whatever your plans were'

'Another day...'

'Another slay' meliodas continues for me and puts me down as he sees that my wounds are healed. I hold my hand out for a high five and We high-five each other. 'You wanted to destroy the seven deadly sins and I wanted to kill ban' King states 'We had mutual interests for a while but that's no longer the case'

'Blah Blah, I'm really tired of you talking behind my back'

Guila creates 6 fireballs 'SHOTBOMB' she says and the fireballs go towards King and Ban. King removes his chastiefol from Ban's chest making the fireballs explode mid-air not hurting anyone. 'How magnificent, the spirit spear chastiefol' Guila smiles 'More durable than steel. This should make things more interesting' Guila says 'Please feel free to attack me four on one'

'No, one on one will do' King floats forward. Me Ban and Meliodas sit down.

'Alright, King go for it!'

'I'll kick your ass if you lose!'

'Captain...another kiss before I slip away'

'Bruh...' i wrap my arm around meliodas' waist. 'In your dreams Diane'

'As you wish, so whene-' King sends chastiefol forward cutting Guila's cheek. 'Well that's not good, try to dodge a little' I snicker. Chastiefol goes down with speed. 'King is super powerful' I say as Guila and King battle. 'We could've won this fight know'

'It's not worth it' Meliodas says.

"I wonder if Ban saw Elaine.."

'Guila seems to be having a hard time... lol' I laugh. 'BRILLIANT DERTANATION' Guila shouts making a huge fireball appear.

'Don't like that' Ban says standing up.

'Chastiefol fifth configuration, increase' King says as his chastiefol turns into mini spears. He snaps his finger sending the spears towards Guila which makes the fireballs she made explode mid-air. Chastiefol then hits Guila making her fall down.

'I'm Hungry..' I say and stand up. 'Why don't you make something for me Meliodas, when we go back?' Meliodas smiles widely. 'Sure!'

'Hey nobody got hurt right?' Elizabeth says as she comes this way with hawk