The Sword Of The Holy Knight

M/n's Pov

'So what is this new outfit for?' Elizabeth asks slightly flustered since the clothes she received are very revealing. I never understood why Meliodas would make the uniform of his tavern so short anyway.

'It's the taverns uniform' Meliodas replies.

Elizabeth sighs. 'While I'm waiting the tables you want me to collect information right?' Elizabeth asks while looking at me making me nod. The girl looks down and clears her throat.  'Excuse me Sir Meliodas and Sir M/n, there is something I wanted to ask you, both of you.'

'Hm?'

She clenches her fists, leaning slightly forward. 'Are the Seven Deadly Sins really terrible criminals?' she asks looking at Meliodas and then looks at me. 'And if they are, what awful crimes did they commit?'

'My crime?' Meliodas mutters pondering for a minute.

'Sorry, I just don't understand what kind of person you are... I mean you helped me. And both of you took me in.' Elizabeth says, fidgeting with her fingers. 'Even though you have no idea who I am.'

Meliodas nods. 'The truth is ten years ago I traveled through Liones stealing every panties I could get my hands on.' he explains with a very serious-looking face.

This makes me have to hold back a laugh. 'Oh yeah, of course you did.' I say with a tint of sarcasm.

'You got to be kidding!' Elizabeth exclaims, almost falling to the side from the shock.

'That's right...I'm gay.' Meliodas tells her with a proud grin. And the girl let out a breath of relief.

'No shit.' I say nonchalantly, and Meliodas winks at me.

'How about you Sir M/n?' The girl asks, curious. 

'Oh, what I did is make everyone in a town nearby gay..' I told her. Which was a lie. It's just too much fun to mess with her.

'It's just a joke right?!' Elizabeth exclaims, eyes wide, the color draining from her face.

'It is..' Elizabeth falls to the side, again.

'Wouldn't surprise me if it was true' Meliodas says to me with a small smirk. I stick out my tongue at him making him chuckle.

Elizabeth stands up slightly frustrated with both of us. 'Please stop messing around! Did you both commit a terrible crime or not?'

I look down. 'Maybe'

Suddenly the tavern begins to shake. It startled me a little but I was able to keep my balance. Elizabeth didn't have the same luck as I did and so Meliodas grabs her wrist to stabilize her.

When the shaking stops, Meliodas lets go before looking out the window and smiling. 'Hey.. we're here'

'This is our new source of information.' Meliodas says as we get out of the boarhat. As Meliodas begins to talk about the booze he buys I zone out. 'Well it used to.' Hawk says.

'Huh.. the river is dry.' I mutter, well bye bye, Vanya Ale.

'look those herbs along the river are dead' Elizabeth says pointing to the dried out herbs.

'What's going on?' Meliodas mutters.

We walk into town where a lot of people are gathered together. 'Is this a festival or something?' Elizabeth asks excitedly. I don't think so.

'Hey what's up you guys?' Meliodas says to a random man.

'Oh it's the barkeeper and his boyfriend.'

'Is this a festival?' I ask.