Legendary Figures

The group walks through the hole making all the eyes turn to them

The group walks through the hole making all the eyes turn to them. From what M/n was seeing the participants weren't all that strong. Diane waves at a blond-haired giant who M/n assumed to be named Matrona. And also the one who battled the Ten Commandments while they were on their way to Istar.

'Yoohoo!'

Matrona turns to the girl shocked. 'You made it out of there?' the blond asks and Diane chuckles. Hendrickson walks up to the group carrying Griamore on his back. 'Sir Meliodas!' Hendrickson greets.

'Yo! Sorry we kept you waiting.' Meliodas apologizes and Hendrickson shakes his head. Ban suddenly shouts out Elaine's name who was speedily running towards them. 'So that's Ban's girlfriend?' Melony mumbles.

M/n stumbles back as the girl tightly wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. 'M/n! You're here!' the girl shouts happily and M/n laughs wrapping his arms around her back. 'El!' M/n says in a cheerful voice. Elaine pulls back, her hands resting on his shoulders. The girl leans in and gives the male a kiss on his cheek making everyone look over at the pair in surprise.

'Jeez! I missed you. It has been too long! Way too long' M/n says cupping the girls face. 'You Haven't changed a bit. I'm glad you're not picking on Ban's manners.' the male exclaims and Elaine laughs. 'I mean i have been dead this whole time! But look at you! You haven't changed either. You're still...you'

M/n stares at the girl before gasping in Awe. 'You're the cutest!' he says and Elaine grabs hold of his hands. She smiles widely and-

'Uhm I'm sorry but...How do you know each other' Ban questions making both of them turn to him. M/n opens his mouth to say something but decided against it because of the look on Elaine's face. M/n pulls back from the girl. 'What's wrong?' M/n asks her. The male didn't even notice that King had the same reaction while looking over at Drole and Gloxinia.

Ban decided to drop the topic much to their relief. Meliodas didn't question it either but M/n was sure that the male wanted to know. Meliodas glares at the direction of the Two Commandments. 'This is your only chance to back out. They're with the Ten Commandments'

'Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to this ultimate time killer! No, i mean, the Great Fighting Festival! But before we get things underway, we'll need to prepare the arena.' Gloxinia says and M/n couldn't help but notice that Gowther didn't arrive at the end yet. It made him worry. 'Alright, Drole. Are you ready?' Gloxinia asks the blue Giant who nods and makes some hand movements before slapping his hands together. 'Gigant Gauntlet!' he shouts and Gigant rock pillars come out of the ground.

However M/n didn't care. The male was still looking around looking for his pink haired companion.'Fantastic! This is where each one of you will be going to battle.' Gloxinia says with a wide grin before looking confused at M/n. 'What is it, Son of Belialuin?' Gloxinia asks and M/n could hear gasps coming from peoples mouths. M/n was sure it was because of the Name Gloxinia called him. After all the Son of Belialuin is known for being powerful. Some think he is a legend. 'Looking for Something?' Gloxinia adds to his question as the fairy smugly smiles at the mage.