Christmas ♡ Special

I hate everything about this chapter and it took me so fucking long too.

Hate myself for this.

Enjoy ig.

-

'Alright, is Everyone here?' Meliodas questioned as the whispers quieted down. Meliodas just seconds ago gathered all sins and the others in the boarhat.

'What's all this, Captain?' Diane asks the question everyone had.

'Well since Christmas day is almost here, I've decided that we're gonna do a little game' Meliodas says reaching out behind him and grabbing a little box from the counter. 

'The game is called Secret Santa. In this little box are all of our names, the name you grab will be the person you'll have to buy a present for. You can't reveal who you have and have to keep it a secret until Christmas day when we're gonna give each other the presents' Meliodas explains with a little grin.

'That seems kinda fun..' Diane says excitedly and King nods agreeing with the girl.

'Yeah, it does!' Elizabeth says with a giggle.

'One extra rule..' Meliodas says before turning to look at M/n who was standing beside him this whole time. 'You can't read anyone's mind, okay?' he says giving M/n a tiny glare. The taller male raises his hands in defeat.

'Okay, okay' M/n grumbles with a deep sigh. Meliodas holds the box in front of him and nods at it. M/n closes his eyes before reaching out and grabbing one of the many pieces of paper.

'Alright, who's next?' Meliodas questions and Ban walks over grabbing one too.

M/n carefully unfolds the paper before groaning loudly after he read the name on his paper. Everyone gives him a look that he ignores.

Escanor

What was M/n supposed to get him anyways?  What does Escanor like? Poems? Books? Merlin...he likes Merlin. M/n rolls his eyes throwing his paper in the bin. He glances up noticing how everyone had their own piece of paper too. Some faces were showing extreme delight and others..not that much.

'Sooo, who did you get?' M/n asks Meliodas who glanced up at him. The blond scoffs with an eye roll. 'Didn't you hear my explanation from before? We can't tell anyone' he deadpans which M/n shrugs at grabbing the male's chin.

'I thought that rule wouldn't count for us..' M/n whispers to his partner bending down a little bit. Meliodas's eyes widen, his face turning into a light shade of pink. He quickly shakes his head pushing M/n away

'I don't even know my person that well..' Melony exclaims as she walks their way with crossed arms.

'Good luck, I guess..' Meliodas says with a shrug.

-

--- 🎄

-

'I'm so happy with the person I have' Elizabeth says whilst holding her hands close to her chest. The quartet were walking around in Liones searching for the gifts they had in mind. Except for M/n who had absolutely no idea what to buy.

'That makes it two of us..' Meliodas says grinning widely, the idea in his mind still clear. Melony and M/n huff at the same time. 'Well, I have no fucking idea what my person likes so my mind is blank' the girl grumbles. She rubs her head in irritation.

'Same here' M/n mumbles.

'Let's split up, it'll be faster' Meliodas suggests ignoring their complaints. Elizabeth nods giving the blond a smile. 'Yeah, how about we meet back here? In an hour?' she says not even thinking about who she will be paired with. Of course the girl assumed she'll go with Melony while Meliodas will go with M/n.