A Reader of Books

a/n- Okay so, I changed something. 

'Mind' ----->  these are thoughts

I won't change it in the previous chapters. ( I did)

Enjoy!

End a/n-

'Is around here okay, captain?'

'It's a bit far from town but this will do' Meliodas says looking around the place. 'Thanks for everything hawks mom' Elizabeth turns to Diane. 'Why don't you rest too Diane?'

'Sure' she lays down. 'Goodnight you guys' she says with a yawn. 'Alright everyone why don't we get ready to open up?' Meliodas says 'Me and the guys will handle the food'

'We will?' I ask unsure. I would sleep.

'Yes m/n, we will, stop being so lazy...' Meliodas looks at me for a moment. 'Elizabeth, why don't you go into town and spread the word and buy some herbs too?' Meliodas asks the girl. Elizabeth nods and grabs a cloth.

Melony gets up from the chair where she is sitting. 'I'm going with her for...- protection..yes protection' I hum and she glares at me.

'Hawk go with them..' Meliodas puts his hands on his hips. 'That's fine by me, but do you really think she'll be okay?' Hawk says unsure.

'Huh, I'm perfectly capable of going shopping!'

'I know, but the holy knights are still after you, aren't they?' Hawk says concerned for Elizabeth's safety. 'wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here?'

'It's fine, I'll make sure nothing happens to her,' Melony says with a grin.

'La-Lady Melony'

'Yeah, but still...' Hawk mumbles. Everyone walks out of the tavern to wave the girls + Hawk goodbye.

'Okay we're going now' Elizabeth says. 'Okay be careful' Meliodas waves and the girls walk away.

'Do I have to..' Ban yawns. 'Yeah, I wanna go sleep' I say with a sigh.
Meliodas ignores us. 'Ban, King and M/n whoever catches the biggest catch is the winner' Ban stops sulking and cracks his knuckles 'I got this' King just like me, is not interested in this.

'Captain, Are you gonna hunt bare handed, you too m/n?'

'Yeah I'm gonna try to make it work somehow'

'I'm not gonna hunt...' I yawn. Meliodas rolls his eyes. 'Yes you will'

'No, Meliodas no'

'Yes..'

'But I don't want to'

'Hah, see you losers' Ban says dashing away. 'Hey, you're in the same boot' Meliodas laughs and follows Ban.

'Don't go too crazy guys' King says following them.

Melony's pov-

'I wonder if Sir Meliodas ever carried a real weapon' Elizabeth says and I shrug. Of course, my brother did.

'Beats me' Hawk says 'I've never seen him with one anyway'

'Guys take cover!' I say as I see holy knights coming our way. The three of us hide in a bush. 'They're holy knights' Elizabeth says clinging into me.

'You think they sniffed you out?' Hawk asks worried. I roll my eyes.

'So holy knights can smell as well as animals?'

'Nah..' I say.

'No way man, my nose is way better than that'

'Wait a minut-' I turn to a green haired man. Both Hawk and Elizabeth shriek turning around. 'Hey, are the three of you playing hide-and-seek as well?'