Bloodcurdling Canon

A/n: Before we start I just wanna say how I imagine Melony. Blond hair just like Meliodas and green eyes (both Zeldris and Meliodas have green eyes too). Black skirt with a white button-up. (maybe red button-up).

'I'm not gonna let you get away with any of your excuses today!' Diane shouts.

'Look they've got the wrong guy, I don't remember any of them' Ban grins and looks at M/n who's currently turning the 3 girls into frogs

'That's enough of you!' Diane tries to punch meliodas but he dodges it. 'This might get ugly if I don't fight back' Meliodas says striking at Diane.

'You're such a jerk captain!' she does the same. Suddenly they stop. 'M/n do you feel that?' Melony asks as I come back with a satisfied grin. I nod and walk in the ring with Melony and the others.

'My real identity is the captain of the seven deadly sins, I'm Meliodas the dragon sin!' Meliodas says 'We're taking over Vaizel, everything here belongs to us now'

Meliodas puts his hand in the air ' I'm giving you less than one minute to get out of this town, If you don't we are gonna kill you all!'

'You're not fooling anyone'

'You don't even look like him'

'GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE' Meliodas yells and everyone screams.

'Hey, what's that?' A man points to the sky. Fireballs were heading in our direction.

'Damn, they're here already..'

'Their weapons are almost as strong as our sacred treasures' King states.

'I bet Guila has gotten a lot stronger than she was at the Necropolis' Meliodas says 'What's worse there are three this time'

'But you have me now soo-' Melony says.

'Let's just split up for now'

I follow Ban cuz why not. (I've spent 10 minutes thinking about who m/n should go with ;-;)

'What a pain'

'They sure know how to make an entrance' A rock is thrown in Ban's way.

'What the-'

Suddenly a Holy Knight runs up to him. She Throws him on a building her sword going through his stomach 'You have no idea how much I missed you'

I back away slowly. "Ban can handle himself.."

'Now where is every-' I turn my head around when I hear footsteps 'Hey Guila how ar-' A fireball hits me sending me flying. 'Ouch' I stand up 'Not very nice'

'M/n I really want to fight you but I don't have the time'

'Wha-'

'Jericho now'

A sword goes through my chest. Coughing I spit out blood. 'What the-' Jericho I assume removes her sword from my chest and throws me somewhere.

'The-...re.....no....de...yet'

"Is that king?"

'M/n!, Meliodas!' I hear Melony shout.

'I have some questions for those ladies, please look after the three of them Melony and Hawk' I hear King say and everything turns black.

3rd pov

'Leave it to us!' Hawk says and drags Ban en Meliodas with his teeth. Melony picks up M/n. The two of them start running

'Please try and be safe sir King'

After a long time of running Hawk and Melony stop. 'Augh..augh..' Hawk pants.