Promise To A Loved One 1/2

'Lady Zaneri!' I don't understand why are the three of them actin' so strange?' Elizabeth asks with a worried expression on her face

'Lady Zaneri!' I don't understand why are the three of them actin' so strange?' Elizabeth asks with a worried expression on her face. Zaneri looks at her 'This is the Tower of Trials...'

'The Tower of Trials? Is this the trial for them to regain their Powers?'  Elizabeth asks and Zaneri nods with an emotionless face. 'Right now, they're being tested to see if their souls are Worthy of receiving the power that was taken away'

'Oh I see..' Elizabeth's eyes wander between her three friends. M/n's face was unreadable while Meliodas's and Melony's face were contorted with confusion. 'Is it difficult to restore someone's power?'

'Not really, the issue is what happens after it's restored. I'm sure M/n and Melony will be fine..but Meliodas..i don't know' Zaneri explains and Elizabeth looks down still worried. Zaneri holds a goblet Infront of Elizabeth. 'Elizabeth I'm giving you this as a trial..'

'But it's just a goblet..?'

'That's correct. A diseased flower seed has been planted in it. Neither water nor light can make it bud now' Elizabeth takes it from Zaneri and looks confused at it. 'Try to make it bloom' Elizabeth gasps. 'A-are you serious?' she asks.

'It should be rather simple..' Zaneri says 'You have druids blood after all then you definitely have the power to heal. If you can't do this..you won't be able to keep up in the coming battle'

Elizabeth nods determinated 'I accept! I'll do my best!'

.

.

Meliodas and Melony.

Both siblings walk side by side along with Liz. Melony turns to her brother and sighs 'That girl, what does she think she's doing, showing us something like this?'

Liz frowns 'Hey, you've been acting weird!' She says to her Lover Melony. Meliodas didn't say a word since they saw Liz some minutes ago. 'Y'know for a hallucination, you look pretty real..' Melony says suspicious and throws her gloves away. She starts to grope Liz's boobs. 'So soft!'

Meliodas sweatdrops upon seeing Liz's irritated face. 'Squish, squish, Squish, Squish' Liz's Elbows Melony on her face. 'Don't do that in public! I'll tell M/n!'

'That hurt'

'You're such a moron..' A familiar voice says making the siblings look over. 'Ah M/n! There you are! Do you know what kind of trial this is?' Melony asks her best friend. M/n looks at her confused before Wandle lands on his head.

'Hey got any shiny things?!' Wandle asks. 'Oh wandle!' Meliodas exclaims.

'Jeez. Stop fooling around and let's go home!' M/n says and grins widely. He wraps an arm around Liz's shoulder. 'You're gonna cook right, Liz?'

Meliodas looks at his Partner before smiling. It wasn't M/n from the present he could tell. 'Right.' Meliodas says and Melony nods.

.