The Poem of Beginnings

3dr pov-

'You're both small but pretty rough' Diane tries to stomp on both males.

'Yeah and you're huge but fast on your feet' meliodas says slamming M/n into the ground.M/n stands up and hits meliodas on his face making him take steps back.

Hawk squeaks.

'The three of you have to stop, that's enough!' Elizabeth yells making the three snap out of their illusion.

'Princess, what are you doing here?' Diane asks confused.

'What the fu-'

'Language m/n'

'Shut up meliodas'

'Captain, where are the holy knights?' Diane asks looking around. Meliodas does the same 'Hey you're right' A kid walks towards Diane. 'You poor big lady are you alright?'

Diane bends down. 'Yeah I'm fine'

The kid's bell rings making the sins + m/n snap back into the illusion. 'That Holy Knight!' Meliodas glares at the two before him. ' M/n watch out he's back'

'Sir M/n, Please no!' Elizabeth pleads 'Cmon you're not save here'

'You two are hiding everyone from me again!' Diane slams meliodas into the ground. M/n smirks 'Behind you' Diane turns her head to m/n. floating in the air he says 'winddust' making Diane fall back on the trees.

'I'm so scared I don't wanna die!' the boy runs away terrified.

'I'll protect you, even if it means trading my life for yours!' Elizabeth says determined.

'Is that something that you would really do?' a Holy Knight asks. 'or is it just an empty promise?' The Holy Knight sends hundreds of bugs towards the little boy.

'No I'm scared don't let it get me' the boy grunts in pain.

'Even if I have to trade my life for yours' the Holy Knight mocks. 'isn't that what you said?'

Elizabeth walks towards the kid. 'I promised' she pauses 'I gave my word to you. Even if you die along the way' Elizabeth walks into the tornado of bugs 'I would do it' Elizabeth hugs the boy protecting him.

'Oh lady' The Holy Knight makes the bugs go away.

'Elizabeth are you okay?' Hawk asks.

'Yeah I'm fine' Elizabeth turns to the boy. 'You're okay?'

'So you would risk your life to save a poor boy like this one?' The kid chuckles 'Reality can be rather cruel' The kid turns into a holy knight.

'That Holy Knight was the boy?' hawk shouts.

'You're responsible for this, turn them back now!' The Holy Knight grabs Elizabeth by her hair. He hits her on her tummy throwing her on the ground.

'As we speak the sins are engaged into a battle and will be dead in moments'

Elizabeth stands up. 'Turn them back to normal!' The Holy Knight slams his staff on her head making her get thrown back and hit the ground.

'Hey isn't killing the princess a bad idea?'

'I know, Princess Elizabeth out of respect for your bravery I'm going to tell you something' The Holy Knight pauses 'The source of the illusion is this bell on my staff-' he gasps. 'It's gone!'

Elizabeth smirks and spits the bell out. 'You little bitch!' The Holy Knight runs towards Elizabeth 'Now you've made me really mad!' He tries to punch Elizabeth but is stopped.