How It All Started

A (Hair Color) haired male walks slowly towards a big tree while humming a catchy song. A book was being hold tightly in his hand as he was planning on reading it peacefully without any interruptions.

Don't get him wrong, the castle is a great and quiet place but his little sister is sometimes a lot to handle. And it's not like he's always able to sneak out of Belialuin just like that.

His eyes widen slightly and his movements stop when he notices that someone was already there. A feeling of deja vu enters his body but he quickly shakes it off. Normally no one would even dare to come close to his city, all of them are just too scared to.

He sighs frustrated, pondering whether to head back or not. The figure seems so defenseless, maybe because of his length. However, he doesn't think for long since the figure glances back, only to make eye contact with M/n.

M/n smiles awkwardly before furrowing his eyebrows when the figure scowls at him. The first thing he notices is the weird symbol on his forehead and the pitch-black eyes this person has. Which only meant one thing, he was from the demon race. Now this piqued M/n's interest. After everything that happened, with M/n getting the title of the enemy of the Goddess and Demon race, no Demon or Goddess dared to even come close to him.

Belialuin was strict no Demons or Goddesses or any race at all but humans could enter the city. It was his job as the chief's son to look out for any enemies. So M/n did what he thought best, talk to him and make him leave before any guards find him and kill him.

The demon who had blond hair quickly becomes alerted when seeing M/n get closer. His hair is very messy which is the total opposite of M/n's. The mage had to admit even though the demon is glaring at him like there's no tomorrow he is kinda cute. 'Go away.' he snaps making M/n stop his movements and thoughts.

'He has a short temper, noted.'

'I won't hesitate to kill you.' the pretty blond says bluntly, looking over at the mage. M/n stares at him unknown what to do. He could just report him and get him killed or he could save his life. Or well...

'Why so grumpy...' M/n questions with a small huff, crossing his arms while doing so. The Demon's glare hardens, looking away from the mage. M/n sees him reach for his sword, but doesn't do anything about it. 'What's a Demon doing around here?' He questions him again but doesn't get any type of response.

'Leave!' The other hisses. Irritated? Annoyed? M/n didn't know. 'Do you have a death wish?'

The mage nods making the demon eye him strangely as the other stares back blankly. 'Stop staring and go away!' the demon shouts irritated, maybe hurt? He points his sword at M/n and M/n didn't even flinch. 'I am not in the mood to fight a weak mage like you.'

M/n raises an eyebrow and then scoffs. He throws his book at him, hitting the back of the demon's head. 'Don't call me weak, you don't even know who I am.' he says smugly but the demon only stares at him blankly slowly lowering his sword. 'Probably.'

'Your throw was weak, that should say enough.'

M/n glares at the stranger before sighing. 'Why are you here? You know how dangerous it is for you to just hang out here?'

'Why, because you're here?'

'Uh, yeah, duh!'

The Demon doesn't respond, only continues to glare at the mage. Probably thinking about ways to kill him. M/n groans frustrated, this conversation wasn't leading anywhere. 'For fucks sake! Are you always this fucking quiet?'

'Are you always annoying as hell?' the blond retorts.

'Are you always a dick? So self-absorbed?' M/n asks with an eye roll, already done with the demon's behavior. 'Acting like you have no emotions at all? Or is it just something all demons do, huh?'