The Seven Deadly Sins End

Be prepared. Assault Mode Meliodas. Just gonna say that. Didn't even start writing and am already dying because of him. Gonna have a heart attack.

'Rejoice, sinners' Chandler says over his low and mocking chuckles. 'You've come face to face with death'

M/n scrunched up his nose while standing up from the ground with Gowther in his arms. Everyone seemed so terrified, he wondered why.

'They've turned into some kind of hideous beast' Elizabeth states furrowing her eyebrows. She seemed almost breathless.

M/n ignored both demons. 'Hey piggy, room on your back?' M/n asks while mentioning to Gowther. Hawk scoffs at first before M/n carefully laid Gowther on the pigs back

'We're getting out of here, guys!' Hawk shouts out a demand.

M/n waves him off. 'I can handle them..'

'Dude your powers are gone, don't even try' Hawk practically barks back which M/n could not deny.

'...' The mage stares at him and scowls.

Chandler picks up his staff which he made turn into some kind of light sword, I don't fucking know.

Sensing the threat, King sends a attack at the demon, seeming to hit him but it doesn't do any damage. Chandler remained standing without a wound.

But he doesn't back down, gripping Diane on one of his hands, with the other he keeps sending more and more.

He grits his teeth. 'I'm gonna stay right here and buy you some time, alright?'  he says whilst looking forward at Chandler and Nefertari. 'So take the others and run, Ban, M/n'

'Running is not really my thing-' was the only thing M/n managed to say.

'Are you crazy? I can't just leave you here all by yourself!' Ban snapped back cutting the mage off.

'That's what I was gonna say....haha'

King shakes his head. 'You'll only get in my way, so just go!'

Ban huffs in response and King took it as a yes. 'Lady Elizabeth, take Diane!' he says and throws without looking the still tiny Diane. Elizabeth caught her without flinching.

Diane tried to protest against it but King stood his ground. 'Just get out of here!' the fairy king shouted at his lover, the tears that streamed down his cheek had gotten wiped away by the wind. 

Waste of Time. Chandler swung his sword, directly aimed at the group. It broke King's attack in an instant, all you could hear was chastiefol break with a clang. 

M/n thought he had finally died until he heard a familiar voice which made him open his eyes. 'Always trying to carry a burden alone. Kings can lean on people too.'

'There's no shame in doing that from time to time' Gloxinia's smooth voice cut through the ringing in M/n's ears, it made him almost sleep. The ground didn't feel rocky anymore, and M/n knew why.

Drole had the whole group in his hand while Gloxinia was floating beside his head. He folded his arms. 'It's King Gloxinia and King Drole!' the younger fairy exclaims in shock.

Diane mysteriously appeared on King's shoulder. 'I can't believe they came here to help us out' she says with a big smile before lovingly leaning against her boyfriend's cheek.

'I can'

Drole's face was blank, but M/n knew better. 'The future of Britannia, we're leaving it to you, the Seven Deadly Sins' he says, his voice showing all the emotions you'll ever need.