Child of Hope

Arthur was on the ground, wounded by Zeldris's and Cusack's attacks. Tears slowly formed in the corner of the boy's eyes when catching sight of his cat friend badly injured. 'Damn, you! Damn you all!' he shouted infuriated.

'Back off you two' a familiar and yet not-so-familiar voice says making Arthur turn his head around. From behind the dust came Meliodas and Melony. 'This boy is an acquaintance of mine' Meliodas says blankly, Arthur was filled with joy until he noticed the look on his face.

Melony crosses her arms looking down at the boy with a disgusted look. 'Arthur, this castle doesn't belong to you anymore' she sneers irritated. 'Get the hell out of here'

Arthur couldn't believe it, he stares at the two with a look full of betrayal. 'Is that you, Sir Meliodas? Why are you here with these demons?' his voice quivered slightly as he sat up on his knees. 'Why do both of you look so different?'

'And your power...no way' he gasps.

Meliodas calmly decided to answer the male's question. 'I decided to part with the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm not the same guy you used to know' he replies like it was nothing. Looking at Arthur like he was nothing.

Soon enough the tears in his eyes couldn't be held back anymore. 'Impossible..' gritting his teeth and letting his tears come out, Arthur slams his fist on the ground. 'Why?! It can't be...It can't' he says angered and sad remembering the happy memories he shared with the sin. The encouraging words he said to him.

He does the same again, this time his arm trembled slightly. 'I always...' it seemed like Arthur was trying to hold back his tears but unfortunately the pain was too much to do so. 'I always looked up to you, Meliodas. And even you Melony'

'Whatever your reasons are for doing this, betraying those who believe in you..' Arthur slowly begins to stand up, ignoring how his body felt numb. 'All your friends... even M/n the person I thought you cared about and loved..' his hand made its way to the sword next to him, gripping it hard. 'it's unforgivable!'

'I'll never...-' he pulled on it, removing the sword from the ground like it was nothing. 'ever forgive you!' The light coming off Arthur was almost blinding, irritating the demons to the core.

-

---

-

M/n narrowed his eyes at his sister after she gave them her news, there is no way he will allow this.  'You wanna go and rescue King Arthur all by yourself?' Diane questioned Merlin confused and concerned for the girl's safety.

King crosses his arms and sighs. 'But why? We're already planning on going to Camelot with Stigma'

Merlin looks down, ignoring her brother's annoyed look. 'If the demons catch on to the fact that we're advancing the warning net around Camelot will be drawn even tighter' she explains to all of them, which made sense but this wasn't negotiable.

'Now's our only chance to save him'

'I'm against it' Both M/n and Escanor said at the same time. M/n quickly turned his head around to give a hard glare to the human, who didn't even spare him a glance.

'Mustache silenc-'

Upon hearing a word about his awesome mustache Escanor begins to stroke it. 'It doesn't make sense to endanger yourself over one insignificant kid, especially one who's barely old enough to wipe his own butt' he says cutting off M/n and irritating him even more. His mood wasn't all the best today and Escanor wasn't exactly helping.

Merlin quickly gave him a warning glare which made the other turn away and reconsider his words. The female rolls his eyes at him before turning to her brother. 'And you? Why don't you want me to go?' she asks sounding annoyed.

M/n crosses his arms holding his chin high In front of his sister. 'You won't go, it's too dangerous' he says simply with a shrug.

'Who are you to tell me what I can and what I can't do?' The female sneered trying to intimidate her brother but M/n didn't back down.

He crosses his arms giving the female a stern look which makes Merlin falter. 'I'm your fucking brother. The one who took care of you and raised you' he says calmly but Merlin could hear the anger in his voice. 'So yes Merlin I am someone who can tell you what you can and can't do, do you hear me?'

Merlin's eyes softened a bit, her lips forming into a pout for a second. 'You're right, Sorry M/n' she says before looking to the side with crossed arms seeming like a child who wants something they can't have.

'Shouldn't have spoiled this girl too much'

'Why are you so worried about him anyway? He hasn't even figured out his own magical power yet, has he?' Hawk asks confused, something that made Merlin sigh.

'Because Arthur..' she took a pause looking away from everyone, M/n looks down narrowing his eyes at the ground, if Arthur dies everything will be over.

'Is the child of hope who's been chosen by the Holy Sword'

------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, cuz I didn't finish Meliodas and Melony as hansel and gretel yet.

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spellings mistakes please say so!

Season 4 Episode 20

Bye<3