The Dark Dream Begins

'Ugh, my head

'Ugh, my head..too much booze... I'm gonna die-' Gilthunder groans still asleep.

'Oh wow, I do not feel good' Diane whines leaning on King's chastiefol

'What no way, I can drink at least ten more!' Howzer says in his sleep

Elizabeth opens the tavern's door. Seeing that everyone is asleep she grabs a broom and starts cleaning outside the tavern.

Back inside, M/n wakes up rubbing his eyes. 'My head...'

'Here' M/n looks up to see Meliodas holding a glass of water. 'Thank you' M/n stands up taking the glass.  'Good morning Meliodas, how long are you awake?'

'Uhm i don't know' He says clinging to m/n.  M/n rolls his eyes upon seeing everyone sleeping on the ground. 'This is a mess..'

'Tell me about it, now where is my morning kiss???'

'Since when does that exist?' M/n looks down at him. 'Since.....always?' but before they could actually do anything the door opens.

'Oh hey Elizabeth' M/n greets her.

'Where is Lady Melony I haven't seen her in the tavern or outside'

'I'm right here..' Melony appears her head under Elizabeth's skirt. Elizabeth screams, her face red.

'Can't you ever just show up like normal people??' Hawk turns to the other couple, Meliodas is sitting on the counter with m/n between his legs, and as they are about to kiss hawk shouts 'Hey, Stop kissing!!'

'Okay Dad' M/n leans away from Meliodas rolling his eyes. 'You three are crazy!'

'Sir Meliodas when I first walked in you weren't with the others, where were you?'

'Oh me? I was busy making a whole new food item' He jumps off the counter.

'Oh boy...'

'Take a look at this' Meliodas says holding a food version of Hawk. 'It's a meat pie that looks exactly like a roasted pig' he says proudly 'And the best part there is no pork in this thing, I'm a genius aren't I?'

'Yeahhhhh-' M/n takes some steps back trying to get away from his partner as soon as he can 'Ha...ha..ha'

'Well, visually, I'd say it's a bit-' Elizabeth starts.

'What she means is that it would freak people out' Melony tells him with no Mercy. 'Do both of you wanna try it?' Meliodas asks ignoring his sister.

'Oh I already had breakfast so-'

'Yeah' Melony chuckles awkwardly 'You eat it'

'Yeah eat it yourself!'

'Awh, so Hawk you won't try it either?' Meliodas turns to m/n 'You will try it, right m/n?' Meliodas asks giving M/n his best puppy dog eyes.