Unholy Knight

I finished it before Tomorrow! Enjoy

'This kid is one of the seven deadly sins?' Slader asks unsure.

'I can't believe it'

'I know, but he stopped my arrow with his barehand' The knight says ' No ordinary kid would be able to pull a stunt like that'

'That's correct, I am indeed Gowther the goat sin' Ban takes a step forward to look at Gowther 'Woah, so you're the one who has been inside the armor all this time, I always thought that you were an old man'

'Given your posture, tone of voice, and that scar on your neck, I presume that you're Ban the fox sin'

Ban laughs 'Now that's the Gowther I remember'

'Huh, he's one of the seven deadly sins too?'

'And you look just like I remember you from 10 years ago, you must be...' Gowther starts looking at Meliodas who smiles at him.

'You've got it, I'm Meliodas, the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins'

'Hold on, this little guy is the captain of the seven deadly sins?' A white haired Knight shouts.

'Yeah, surprised?'

'If you're Meliodas then M/n should be with you right now!'

'He is-'

'I'm right here buttercup' M/n waves at the knight. 'So you can't tell by his face?' Ban laughs and points at King 'What do you think of that guy?' Ban puts his hand on Gowther's shoulder 'He's King'

'No, that's someone else..' Gowther looks up and M/n awes. (Gowther is cute... Meliodas is cuter tho-) 'His body, voice, and odor indicate that he's someone else' Gowther continues.

'Odor?..' King transforms into Old King. Gowther blinks  'It is him then..'

'Gowther I missed you' M/n throws himself at gowther. Gowther catches him ' Hello M/n..'

Slader claps ' Wonderful, not only have we met Gowther but two other seven deadly sins members as well.' King breaks free and floats down.
'I would love to challenge you, but our Mission is to kill the armored giant'

'By the way who's inside that armour?' Meliodas asks Gowther. Gowther let M/n go much to his dismay. 'I don't know..'

'Huh..'

'Now then..' Slader points his sword at Gowther. 'Time to get to work'

'I actually prefer for you to leave him alone..'

'What's wrong Gowther, let those guys do what they want' Ban says 'Yeah, the only reason we protected him it's because we thought it was you..'

'Right'

The armored giant growls making his armor break. 'You felt this magical power earlier, do you still think you could defeat him?' Gowther asks the Knights and Slader nods.

'That's right, we'll take his head home' Slader answers. 'Hum, I have no choice then..' Gowther says and cuts the monster's head off. 'Take it with you..'

'What are you doing?' Slader asks shocked.

'It's the most peaceful way of resolving this' gowther holds its head out to Slader. Slader chuckles ' I accept your offer '

'Are you sure about this?' the white haired Knight asks 'That was our pray, it's-'

'Silence' Slader shouts 'I like you Gowther the goat sin, so out of respect I'll let you live for now' Slader turns his head to gowther 'But if I ever meet you again I will kill you'  Slader jumps on a rock, the other knights following him 'Taa, taa..' he runs away.