Ova Season One

'A messenger?' Elizabeth mumbles confused. 'With Hawk?' Hawk looks at the two blonds and M/n. M/n drops a bag of coins on the counter.

'It's because we're expecting the drinking buddies to come in quickly tonight' The H/c male says and crosses his arms. 'I'll leave it to you guys to get herbs and fruit with these silver coins'

Meliodas nods 'It's a first for the princess to be a messenger, but it's a good experience, right M/n?' he asks and M/n nods. Elizabeth grabs one coin from the bag. 'So this is a silver coin?'

Melony sweat drops looking at Elizabeth in disbelief. 'You're not gonna say you've only seen gold coins now, will ya?' Elizabeth ignores the girl and looks closely at the coin in her hand. 'Money and the likes are used for exchanging goods' Elizabeth says amazed.

'We're starting from there?!'

'Hawk.' Meliodas says firmly startling the pig. 'Your role is the support. Do it well!' He says. 'So you're the house-sitter?' Hawk asks the blond and his two companions. 'Me and These two are gonna be on the hunt alone for the ingredient for this evening's main dish, Dusk Bison!' Meliodas says with a grin. 'Catching it will be killing two birds with one stone'

Elizabeth puts her hands close to her chest feeling kinda uncomfortable with Meliodas's plan. 'Please be careful nonetheless! All three of you.'

Melony smiles at the silver-nette 'You, too!' She says and Hawk catches their attention. 'Hey Meliodas, i don't really like beef.' Meliodas stares at the pig. 'Your preference doesn't matter.' he tells he pig with a blank face. M/n starts to laugh quietly making Meliodas proud of himself a tiny bit. 'But you're making it aren't you?' Hawk asks 'It's all gonna be scraps anyways'

M/n stops laughing 'He has a point babe..' Meliodas gives him a glare before punching Hawk.

-

---

-

After a while Elizabeth and Hawk returned from the shopping spree but they didn't buy anything except a brush and a plate with a pig on it. Elizabeth smiles nervously staring at the trio.

'And so like, all those coins became my scraps..' Hawk tells the three 'Not a single thing wasted, right..right?!' Hawk shrieks upon seeing M/n's irritated glance.

'I see..' M/n mumbles. 'So you ate some and had enough left for a plate and a hairbrush?!' M/n face palms and Elizabeth quickly shows him the brush. 'I-Its a souvenir! I thought you could brush out sir Meliodas's bed hair! Hehe'

M/n takes the brush from her, Hawk and Elizabeth nervously looking at the male staring down at the brush. 'Okay!' He says happily and Elizabeth sighs in relief. Melony face palms

'Is that so?' Meliodas walks up to Hawk and pulls on his ears 'Oh, that's right. I've heard a pig that eats herbs and fruit would have its meat rid of stench and become juicy' Meliodas says and Hawk shrieks. 'I knew he was mad!!'

M/n pulls Meliodas towards him and starts brushing his hair. After he was done he pulls the brush away. 'So beautifully neat and perfect-' M/n stares blankly as Meliodas's hair went back to normal the moment he pulled the brush away. Elizabeth sweat drops and M/n angrily throws the brush on the ground.

'I though you liked my hair the way it was?' Meliodas says to M/n.

'Elizabeth. There's a punishment for you too' Melony says and Elizabeth turns to her.

'I do..I do' M/n says ignoring Melony who's now groping Elizabeth. Meliodas nods satisfied at M/n's answer.

---------------------------------------------------