The Looming Threat

Merlin makes Vivian float up and unable to breathe. 'Vivian, where is Princess Elizabeth?'

'She's in the king's room' Vivian grunts. 'There you go' Merlin says as she lets Vivian go.

'Hey she's running off-'

'Forget her, rescuing Elizabeth is more important' Meliodas tells Arthur. 'Then it's time to get a move on' Merlin snaps her fingers teleporting them in front of the king's room.

'Where are we' Melony asks.

'In front of the King's room, idiot' M/n states.

'Shut up'

Merlin's eyes widen turning around 'M/n?'

'It's me lil sis' M/n says 'How didn't you notice me?' Merlin laughs 'I don't know brother' she says 'Anyways, I tried teleporting us inside but got deflected, work of my unworthy discipline'

Meliodas walks forward 'Alright, take a co-'

'Hold on, Meliodas' Merlin says (I feel like Merlin doesn't need to call Meliodas captain since he's dating her brother) 'Even with your power, you couldn't breach this barrier' she says.

'It's the Perfect cube, isn't it?' M/n asks already knowing the answer.

'Exactly, a spell from the Demon world, able to deflect any kind of power'

'I taught you how to make one, did you teach Vivian how to do it?' M/n frowns 'It is very difficult to make, she couldn't have learned it by herself'

'Yeah i taught her'

'I see' M/n says and opens the door easily. 'How did you get rid of the spell?' Meliodas asks

'Using Absolute Cancel' Merlin tells him.
'They're really siblings, aren't they?' Gilthunder sweat drops.

'Everything I learned was from my brother, so of course I would know what spell he used to get rid of the Perfect Cube'

'I'm so proud of you Merlin' M/n says.

'M/n can we talk?' Merlin asks.

'Yeah, sure..'

Merlin snaps her fingers making time stop ' Okay this won't last long'

'What is it?'

'Okay so I have something that's yours' Merlin says pulling out a necklace with a black moon charm.

'How-'

'I bought it, I also have Meliodas's sword' She says handing him the necklace.

Flashback-

'What's up old man?'

'M/n I need to give you this' Bartra says giving m/n a necklace with a green moon charm

'Why exactly?'

'I need you to put at least 80% of your power in it'  M/n eyes widen 'What why, this is insane!'

'I need you to do this, it's for your own good' M/n looks at the necklace 'When can I get my powers back then?'

'Only when it turns-

'It's black..'

'Yeah, you can get your powers back'

M/n grins wrapping his hand around it and breaking the seal.

'Holy crap, I feel like a whole new person' M/n says with irony.

'Your power level went up like crazy' Merlin tells him. 'It's higher than mine at this point'