Existence And Proof

M/n groans as he wakes up

M/n groans as he wakes up. 'It's hot in here..' he sits up and rubs his eyes. He looks to his left and sees Melony lying in his and Meliodas's bed. 'Oh yeah she stayed after yesterday's talk'

M/n hears someone yawn. 'It's so hot here...' Meliodas says and M/n looks at his partner.

'I slept between you two and almost died of warmth' M/n sighs.

'Oh m/n. You're awake... already?' Meliodas raises an eyebrow.

'Yeah...well I just woke up so'

Meliodas gets off the bed and lets out another yawn. 'I-it's weird seeing you awake early'

M/n also stands up and uses his magic to change his clothes. He walks up to a mirror and sits on a chair trying to neat his hair.

'I thought you didn't want to match with me and Melony' Meliodas puts on his own clothes.

'I never said that I just don't like the color white- oof' M/n grunts when Meliodas drops himself on his lap. 'A little warning next time love? It would be wonderful'

'My turn' Meliodas says referring to the mirror.

'Don't even try your hair is always messy'

'No, it's not'

'It doesn't matter i always have liked your hair' M/n picks up a black nail polish and looks at his nails.

Meliodas stands up and kisses M/n's cheek. 'I'm gonna go make breakfast for us'

'Kay.. I'll be downstairs in a minute'

Meliodas walks out of the room and M/n decides to repaint his nails.

'Need help with that?' Melony asks.

'Oh you're awake' M/n says not turning around to face her.

'Barely but I still can do your nails'

'Right..okay'

-

---

-

M/n was helping Meliodas clean up some cups. He didn't want to but M/n couldn't say no to his boyfriend and Meliodas knew that.

Meliodas chuckles quietly and M/n turns his head to him. 'Just so you know... I'll get you back' M/n  smirks at his boyfriend. Meliodas pouts 'But I didn't do anything'

'Playing innocent huh?! I see how it is'

'I dunno what you're talking about'

M/n chuckles before pushing Meliodas against the sink. 'Admit it before I kill you'

'And how are you planning to kill me?' Meliodas grins.

M/n puts his hand on Meliodas's cheek. 'What do you think..' Meliodas wraps his arms around M/n's neck and leans in. 'Just- just kis-'