The Almighty vs. Greatest Evil

Escanor's sacred treasure slips from his hand as he looks down at Melony with wide eyes. The girl smirks widely at him in return. Diane who was now standing next to M/n along with the other sins shouts out his name in concern. Meaning that Melascula was defeated.

After some seconds M/n felt the oh-so-familiar presence of a goddess behind him.  'Melony, Meliodas, please stop this..' Although it came as a whisper out of the girl's mouth, M/n had heard her. There's nothing he or she could do right now. I guess he knows how she's feeling

Escanor raises one of his hands with difficulty, putting it on Melony's head, trying to get the sword and girl away from him. But before he could do anything to the girl, Meliodas came to her aid.

The blond male scoffs raising his sword. 'Don't you touch her, human..' he mutters with a small smirk. Dark flames come out of the blond's sword, piercing through Escanor's chest like needles. The taller male got pushed by the force while Melony ran a hand through her now messy hair.

'He ruined my hair...' She whines a gasp leaving her mouth when her brother rolled his eyes at her. She gives him her finger. Meanwhile, Escanor fell back, stiffly landing on the ground.

'No way...' Diane gasps, her mouth dropping.

'Did he actually lose?' King mutters in surprise.

Elizabeth turns to look behind her at Merlin. A desperate but determined look on her face. 'Please Merlin, I need you to undo that spell, and I'll find some way to help!' She says clenching her fists shut ready to take some action, but Merlin shook her head.

'Sorry, no..'

Elizabeth purses her lips glancing at her best friend in almost a pleading way. However, the mage didn't even turn to look at her which made her sigh in defeat. 'Meliodas  and Melony are right now unable to suppress their dark powers. Their mind and memories have been completely eroded' Merlin explains to the saddened girl. 'If I were to release them from the perfect cube he and she wouldn't think twice about killing all of us'

Hawk makes some random pig noises. 'That's gotta be a bunch of balony' he shouts cold sweat drops all over his round and pink body. 'There's got to be some way to stop them!'

M/n raises one of his fingers, not turning around to meet Hawk's eyes. 'It's almost noon' As much as M/n doesn't want to admit it, he knows that Escanor is the only way for them to win this fight. It's not like M/n himself can do much in the state he's in.

'What?' Hawk mumbles confused.

M/n felt the warmth begin to rise together with Escanor. The lion sin stood up swiftly landing on both his feet. He wasn't smiling anymore. Meliodas looks at him, and Melony too. The girl scoffs crossing her arms.

'I'm warning you..' Meliodas says with a low voice. A deep glare aimed towards the fellow sin. 'Come at me or my sister like that and you'll suffer'

Escanor exhales looking down at his own wound. 'Well, I hate to admit it, but you're absolutely right' Escanor's abs grow, and they quickly cover the stab wound until no trace of it is left. The male wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. 'You are quite powerful'

The heat rises up even more. 'I'd say you're only second to me' the ground beneath their feet begins to melt. His feet pushed the now melting ground further down with every step, leaving a trail of smoke behind.

He picked up his sacred treasure before raising it up. 'Super Slash!' he shouts bringing the fire-covered axe down. Melony's eyes widened but still, she and Meliodas didn't move an inch.

It hit them.

It did nothing.

The girl scoffs when she noticed that Escanor's attack didn't do any damage. Her brother steps up throwing a punch at Escanor's stomach taking him by surprise.