Candy Houses = No Sanity

STORY TIME
MELIODAS AND MELONY
IN
HANSEL AND GRETEL

Nearby a great forest dwelt a poor wood-cutter with his partner and two children. The boy was called Meliodas and the girl Melony. They were very poor and the wood-cutter could no longer procure even daily bread. 

Now when he thought this over by night in his bed and suffered about in his anxiety. He groaned frustrated and said to his comrade.

'What do we do? How are we supposed to feed our poor Masters, when we no longer have anything even for ourselves?' Chandler asks sadly while he and his comrade were laying side by side in their bed.

'I'll tell you what to do, Chandler' answers the other male while giving him an evil smile. 'Early in the morning, we will take the two out into the forest, very very far away'

'When we're far enough we will light a fire for them, and give each of them one piece of bread.  Then we will go to our work and leave them alone. And just like that they will be gone' he says and starts laughing like an evil monkey while stroking his moustache.

Chandler sat up on the bed with a dramatic and loud gasp as his eyes filled up with comedic tears. 'We can't Cusack' says the man 'I will not do that. I couldn't care less about Melony but my poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor Master Meliodas, I couldn't do that to him!'

The man shivers. 'Just imagine Nefertari's glare when seeing Melony gone!'

'Are you stupid?' Cusack asks with an eye roll at his "wife". 'We're all gonna die of hunger anyway so what difference does it make?' 

Chandler let out a few tears upon imagining his poor Meliodas all alone. But it couldn't be helped. 'I guess you're right..'

The two blondes had also not been able to sleep because of their hunger and heard what their parents had said. Melony when the conversation was over became red from the anger and said to Meliodas.

'Fucking B*tches' she hissed.

'Shut up, stupid they'll hear you' says her brother in a hushed tone, not seeming affected at all, too calm even. 'Stop whining I'm sure there's a way to handle this'

Melony smirked evilly and pulled a knife out of her skirt pockets.  'By killing them!'

And when the old folks had fallen asleep, Meliodas got up, put on his coat, opened the door below, and went outside. The moon shone brightly, and the white pebbles which lay in front of the house glittered like real silver pennies. He scooped and stuffed the pocket of his coat with as many as he could get in.

'What a pain' Meliodas complained with his classic chibi face before grinning to himself. Oh, where was his knight in shining armor right now? A beautiful, handsome, charming, and sexy one-

'What are you doing?' Someone questioned snapping the blond out of his thoughts.

Meliodas paused before turning around and catching sight of a boy his age with (Haired Color) hair and (Eye Color) eyes. Was this his so called knight? Because hell yes.

'Oh..uhm my family is planning on kicking me and my sister out so I'm... you know... ' the male says calmly making the other raise an eyebrow. The taller male kicks one of the pebbles away bored while stepping closer to the poor boy.

'How? May I ask' he asks looking down as the other got flustered and began fidgeting with the sleeves of his coat. 'By abandoning us in the forest..' the male says with a dreamy sigh and smile, he practically had stars in his eyes.

'Weirdo, you should be freaking out' The taller one thought before smiling brightly at the staring shorter which made him turn even redder.

'Then I'm sure we'll meet again..' he says while crouching down and also picking up a few pebbles. Meliodas hums while staring at him with curiosity. 'Why?'