Legends, Provoked

3rd pov

'Hey Ban, did you have an extra one of those outfits?' Meliodas asks since Ban is wearing a brand new set of clothes. 'Nah, I bought one on the way to the village'

'Stole you mean' Gowther says

'Ah, this looks so good!' Hawk squeaks looking at the food.

'Hawk watch your manners'

'I think it's a bad manner to sit like that' Elizabeth says to Diane since she was sitting inappropriately. Diane chuckles embarrassed 'Right..'

'Leaving already?' Melony asks Cain
'Why don't you stay for a drink?'

'I won't trouble you any longer, seeing you three was enough for me'

'Right,' Meliodas says.

'One last thing before I go, if the princess reminds you of Liz..well then, ugh Nevermind'

'Weird..' M/n frowns

'Until we meet again' Cain turns around and walks away. 'Take care of yourself old man!!' M/n shouts.

Time skip-

'Nice to meet you sir Gowther, i'm Elizabeth the princess of Liones' Elizabeth says ' Would you please join us in saving the kingdom from the holy knights?'

'No..'

'No?!?!' The sins shout

'This isn't the first time we've met'

'Really...'

'We crossed paths once when you were only a small child'

'Is that so, could you tell me if I have met sir Meliodas or sir M/n before?'

'Of course, you have' Meliodas answers. 'Sir Meliodas..' Everyone turns to him as he walks their way. 'Care to join us Gowther?' M/n asks him.

'I think I should, it was the king who appointed me to the seven deadly sins, I should submit to his daughter's wishes'

'Great with you is our Seven deadly sins count up to five, let's get drunk to celebrate' Meliodas cheers

Time skip-

'Do you believe that Gowther because I do- don't' M/n says clearly drunk.

'I don't know'

'Have you seen Merlin lately?' M/n asks.

'No I haven't seen her' Gowther says.
'Ugh nooo' M/n hits his head on the table. 'Eat, I'm sure there is something you like' Elizabeth offers Gowther a plate. 'You too m/n you haven't eaten anything'

' I have no preference when it comes to food-'

'Yes you do, I know you from the back of my hand' M/n says head still on the table.

'M/n something feels odd' Gowther turns his head to look at Hawk. 'I'm sir Hawk captain of the scraps order, if you have any questions please ask'

'How can you speak?'

'No idea'

'So why are you eating all those scraps?'

'Ndkzhdj, yummy'

'That's all'

'Already, you've got to have more questions than that!!'

'I'm so moved I'm so glad to be with the others again' Meliodas sits beside m/n. 'That's what you're thinking right?' he asks Gowther.

M/n removes his head from the table as he sits up straight. 'Hey Meliodas..'

Meliodas chuckles. 'Hey'