The Ten Commandments vs. The Archangels

Meliodas was running, Melony by his side. They didn't know where. The only thing they knew is that M/n and Elizabeth were no longer in sight. Drole and gloxinia were behind them, trying to keep up with their fast pace.

Loud explosions could be heard coming from the battle the Archangels were having with some of the Ten Commandments but that didn't stop them. Not until they found the goddess and the mage.

They didn't even acknowledge the fact that both Derieri and Monspeet offered six of their hearts to become Induras.

'The forest is crying out in pain!' King mutters.

He was ignored before both demons stopped running. Meliodas's eyes land on Elizabeth who was secured in M/n's embrace as a light sphere covered them both. Both demons, giant, and fairy run their way as Meliodas mutters a curse to whoever dared to hurt M/n.

Diane drops down to her knees. 'This is bad' she exclaims reaching out and wincing when an electric shock runs through her arm as soon as she touched the sphere. 'Huh? Is this some kind of barrier?' she questioned which king responded with a silent nod.

Meliodas glares at the barrier before piercing his sword through the ground. He slowly walks up to it and reaches out to touch it.

'Hey, wait. I wouldn't do that!' King shouts concerned 'You're a demon, remember?'

Meliodas ignores them putting his hands on the sphere. As soon as he starts to push through, his hands begins to burn. He grunts closing his eyes not backing away. Melony drops her sword down. She without any doubt puts her hands on the barrier and winces when her hands begins to itch.

Burn marks begin to form on both of their hands as the pain increases. In no time the barrier broke and Melony instantly scooped Elizabeth into her arms, ignoring the pain in her arms while doing so.

Due to the loud grunting, M/n woke up as he groggily sits up. He looks around utterly confused until someone with a pair of green pants was standing Infront of him. Meliodas grabs his chin as he takes a good look at the male's face.

There were no major injuries only a small cut going down his cheek.

'Are you feeling alright?' Meliodas asks brushing away the blood falling from the cut with his thumb.

M/n nods unsure, the male smirks. 'You know what would make me feel better?' he asks causing Meliodas to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. 'A kiss' M/n teases puckering his lips. Meliodas blinks unfazed.

The blond steps closer making M/n's eyes widen slightly. He leans in pressing a light kiss on the mage's wound. 'Are you feeling better now?' Meliodas asks innocently running his thumb through the male's cut. M/n gulps and Meliodas could swear he saw a tiny pink hue hugging his cheeks.

'What happened to your hands?' M/n asks ignoring Meliodas's weird behavior. M/n stands up grabbing the blond's injured hands. Meliodas shrugs 'It's nothing..' he says sheepishly. M/n sighs flickering the blond's forehead.

'I read minds, don't forget that' M/n says in a matter of fact tone as he let go of the male's hands. Meliodas looks down at his now perfectly healed hands and gives him a little grin of embarrassment.

Suddenly Elizabeth's cries could be heard coming from the side. Both males look over seeing Elizabeth cry, her hands covering her face. Meliodas rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Elizabeth then removes her hands from her face. She had now a determined look plastered on her face. 'No, I'm sick of not being able to do anything!' she says with a tiny glare. The girl then ignoring all of their looks flies up planning on saving Derieri and Monspeet.

-

---

-

'Hi! My name is Melony' the girl says cheerfully. The mage could see how she and Meliodas were related.

M/n nods at the girl. 'I'm M/n' he says simply not knowing what to say. His eyes land on the goddess, the one Meliodas told him about when they first met. She was indeed gorgeous.

Sensing the gaze on her figure the girl turns to him, with a gentle smile. 'I'm Elizabeth...-' the girl pauses the words not being able to come out of her mouth properly. 'And I-I'm...'

M/n raises an eyebrow at the girl.

'And I'm Meliodas's girlfriend'

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 4 Episode 4

Bye<3