The Vaizel Fighting Festival

'The rules of the first round are very simple, knock your opponents out of this ring' Love Helm says 'Don't use any weapons, the ones still standing will move on to the finals'

'Now then let the throwing begin!' 

A random dude comes to me 'Sorry man you got to go' he strikes his fist at me. 'I don't have time for this' I stop his fist with my hand and throw him out of the ring.

'I think it's about time you kids get out of here' a man says putting his hand on Meliodas' shoulder. Meliodas throws the man out of the ring.

'Nice throw'

'Hey ban, go easy on these guys' Meliodas says.

'Well yeah obviously, this festival wouldn't be fun if we killed everyone here' Ban gasps I look over to see someone with the same clothes Ban had some days ago. He giggles walking over to the man and Meliodas shakes his head.

'Hey c'mon captain, you're totally having fun here!' King says.

'Yeah right, does it look like I'm enjoying myself?'

King nods.

'Listen King if we win this we get Diane's sacred treasure, don't you wanna see the smile on her face when we do?' Meliodas says 'And I also get my kiss, win win am I right?'

'First place is mine!'

'Alright that's the spirit' Meliodas crosses his arms. 'Look..' I point to a girl who just knocked 10 men out of the ring.

'She's doing pretty good'

'It's kinda scary, I bet she isn't getting a lot of dates' Ban laughs.

'Let's take a look at who is left in the ring' Love Helm says.

'One, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight, and nine, what are we gonna do now, there are not enough people for the tournament' I hear someone say.

'There is one more, who hasn't been knocked out of the ring'

'Hey not fair, he can float'

'Take him out!'

'Well, he's not using any weapons so  I approve' Love Helm says.

'Playing dirty and still won' Ban says and pats King's back.

'Way to cheat'

'You think it's cheating?'

-

-

'C'mon up and draw your lots' Love Helm says holding a cup. 'This sucks, I wished they would just hurry up and go to the finals already' Ban complains.

'Don't talk like that and get knocked out before the end okay?'

'That is not gonna happen' Ban says walking forwards.

'Okay, I'm announcing the duos' Love Helm says 'The first one is Griamore vs Matrona!'

'Hey look it's that girl from earlier'

'I've never heard of her' Meliodas says.

'The second duo is Howzer vs Taizoo!'

'I know him' King says. 'Now I remember he's a holy knight!'

'Hm, I guess it would suck if we get recognized'

'Wait a minute' I say and turn to Ban 'Ban you're the one who signed us up right?' my eyes widen 'You didn't use our names did you?'

'I didn't don't worry'

'And here is the third duo, Cain vs Old Fart!'

I snicker and King giggles 'What kind of name is that?'