The Courage Charm

A/n- this might be trashy because I didn't quite enjoy writing this chapter since I had difficulty writing it. It was mainly Hendrickson and Meliodas fighting and I suck at writing fighting scenes. I'm sorry I did my best!! (I hate writing fighting scenes because it's too difficult for me since English isn't my first language)

End A/n

3rd pov

3rd pov

'It's been a long time, captain of the seven deadly sins' Hendrickson says as he stands right before Meliodas. 'Are you alone, where is the son of Belialuin?'

'He's not alone, I'm here' Melony points at herself. 

'Where m/n is, is none of your business' The blond says bitterly. 'You two think you can handle me without them or your wizard?' Hendrickson asks the pair 'Still confident as ever aren't you, who's this girl anyways, your sister?'

'That doesn't matter, where is Elizabeth?' Melony says angrily 'Give her back!'

'I'm afraid that's not possible' Meliodas jumps up trying to kick Hendrickson on his face but Hendrickson stops his leg. Melony strikes him with her sword but he dodges. He then tries to hit her but she jumps back.

Flashback

Gilthunder drops his sword and falls to the ground tired out. 'Hey, what's wrong?' Meliodas asks. 'Tired already?'

'I'm never gonna make it' Gilthunder says sadly 'I'll never be as strong as you or Father'

'C'mon now, first you need to get rid of that negative attitude' Meliodas says.

'Yeah, don't be a pus-' M/n says but gets interrupted by Meliodas. 'Ha...ha, shut up' Meliodas glares at m/n but he just shrugs.

'Your eyes can see through evil, your mouth utters the truth, your heart is filled with justice and your sword shall crush the evil' Margaret says walking this way 'To stand by what you believe is right until the end...isn't that the important thing when you're a knight?'

Gilthunder stands up. 'Margaret..'

'It has nothing to do with Meliodas or your father, after all, you're you'

'Omg this is so cute' M/n whispers to Meliodas 'Why aren't you like that?'

'I am'

'Someday, you'll be the strongest and kindest knight of all time'

Gilthunder nods.

'Jeez, get a room you two' Meliodas says and M/n laughs as the two children get flustered.  'M/n, we're not a lot better than them' Meliodas states blankly. 'I know but let me have my moment'

End Flashback

'Huh a storm cloud?' Arthur mumbles looking at the sky. ( why is Arthur's dub voice so goofy?)