Despair Descends

'Look at that monster..'

'It's red and Flabby, so creepy' Diane says pulling her hands to her chest 'Is that what I think it is..'

'Yeah, a demon' Meliodas answers King. 'So they really existed?'

'The magical power emanating from that corpse matches what I sensed from Dale and the New generation'

'I guess we found out that they're not drinking from Meliodas' M/n whispers to Melony. Melony chuckles. 'I think he would've noticed if that was happening'

'Twenty years ago, the moment it was discovered in the Fairy King Forest' Hendrickson says. M/n's and King's eyes widen.  'All that I have accomplished was thanks to this red demon and now this' Hendrickson sends some kind of tentacles to each of the sins.

Meliodas blocks it with his sword also shielding M/n from the one who has been sent his way. One of the tentacles wraps itself around Diane's hammer.
Both King and Gowther dodge it Melony doing the same. Ban has no luck and it goes right through his chest

'I've successfully incarnated the red Demon's power!'

'Ban!' Diane shouts pulling on her hammer. 'Incarnated the red Demon's power?' Ban runs up to Hendrickson tentacle still in his chest 'Then you can't win' He punches Hendrickson in his face 'BECAUSE I WAS THE ONLY WHO KILLED THAT FAT FREAK!' Ban slams Hendrickson into the ground making it break revealing a big underground hole.

'Ban..' King floats down 'Twenty years ago, did you actually kill that thing'

'It doesn't matter'

'Forget that' Meliodas says pulling m/n with him to look at the hole. 'Look how deep this is'

'I can detect a slight breeze, there seems to be a cave further down'

'Let's go' Melony says. At my size, I won't fit!' Diane whines. 'I could-' M/n gets interrupted. 'You'll stay up here' Meliodas says

'Okay but try to be careful!' Diane shouts as they jump into the hole.

'Okay good news and bad news' Meliodas says ' We're all okay but it's pitch black'

'You can't seem to flick that booger can you ban?' Gowther says.

'What, you can see?!'

'Spirit spear chastiefol, seventh configuration Luminosity' King's chastiefol turns into a glowing planet.

'That sacred treasure of yours sure comes in handy'

'A trail of blood' Gowther says noticing a trail of blood. Everyone starts to follow the trail.

'What is this place' Melony mumbles.

'Captain' King warns Meliodas as he sees Hendrickson. 'I must thank you, Fox Sin Ban for making this possible'

'I'm always happy to help'

'Still, this is just one method. I'd been seeking bodies able to withstand it. Since unlike the Red Demon's blood, no living creature can tolerate the reactions to this one's blood'

'This one?'

'Captain, there's something behind him!' King makes chastiefol light out whatever there was behind Hendrickson.

'According to my hypothesis, a body compatible with the magical power of its kinsman, the red demon can somehow tolerate those reactions'

'This is-'

'The gray Demon, discovered several years ago' Hendrickson says 'Isn't it magnificent?' he extracts some of its blood 'I know that the gray Demon is far superior to the red Demon. I had hoped to study it more but if my argument is correct' He says before injecting the Gray Demon's blood in himself.