Thor- TV

You and Thor are lounging in the den of Stark Towers, talking, when he asks about the tv- resulting in you trying to teach him how to use it.

"Are you sure of this?" Thor questions, picking up the remote and inspecting it closely. "This will turn the.. the what is it?"

"Tv," You say, smiling in amusement. "Press the red button to turn it on."

He looks at you from the corner of his eye, smirking to himself. You font know this, but Thor doesn't need help with technology. Well, most of the time. But the tv, he'd mastered channel surfing- or whatever Tony had called it.

"It will not explode?" Thor places his finger on the red button, looking to you for reassurance.

You nod. "I'm 100% sure, Thor."

He presses the button, and the tv clicks on. You clap your hands and bump Thor's shoulder. "Look at you! Great job."

He smiles, changing the channel, only pausing when The Conjuring scrolls across the screen in red letters.

Your eyes widen. "Uh, Thor. Could you change the-"

Suddenly, a ghost pops up on the screen, making you scream and dive into Thor's arms.

"Turn it off," you whine, squeezing your eyes shut tightly.

Thor fumbles with the remote, trying to remember when the off button is, but he can seem to figure it out.

"Thor," you groan, squeezing his shoulder. Now, creepy music began to play, followed by an ominous creek.

"I am trying, Lady (y/n)." Thor murmurs, trying to focus on anything but you as you cling to him. "Maybe if you were to assist me in turning the tv off-"

A ghosts high pitch scream makes you squeak. "Thor!"

Thor narrows his eyes at the tv as an idea pops to his head. "I will fix this," He holds up the remote and chucks it at the tv. The remote smacks the screen right in the middle, the remote and tv both shattering onto the floor.

You look up and gasp. "Oh no," A smile tugs at your lips, and suddenly, you're both laughing until tears are in your eyes. "Tony's going to kill us."

Thor smiles down at you, and before he could stop himself, he leans forward and kisses you.

"Uh, I-I'm just going to-" Came a voice, breaking the two of you apart.

You both look up and see Steve, red faced, scrambling out of the room with his head down.

Thor turns back to you, a small grin playing on his lips. "Lady (y/n),"

"Yes?"

"May I kiss you again?"

Smiling, you nod. "You may,"