Clint- Stop

(Requested by Fandom-Before-Blood )

You sprawl yourself out on the couch, head in Clint's lap as he plays with your hair absently.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Clint asks, looking down and meeting your eyes.

"Mhhm?"

"I've been thinking-"

You smile. "Uh oh,"

"That since you're my girl and all, you should learn how to shoot an arrow."

A blush creeps up your neck. "O-Oh, well, yeah! That'd be great."

He grins. "Let's go to the training room,"

Once you two have arrived, Clint hands you a bow and instructs you to stand in position.

"Like this?" You ask, holding up the bow and steadying the arrow until he nods.

Just when you're about to release, Clint steps closer and wraps an arm around your waist. The arrow hits the wall.

He laughs.

"Shut up," You grumble, snatching another arrow and getting into position.

"Nice arms," Clint murmurs right when you let go of the arrow. This time, it doesn't even make it close to the target.

You growl. "Stop,"

"Stop what?" He asks, smiling innocently as he hands you another arrow.

Narrowing your eyes, you take the arrow and shove it into place.

"Touch me and I smack you," You say threateningly.

Again, when you're about to release the arrow, Clint steps forward and places his lips next to your ear. "(Y/n),"

You jump and send the arrow right into the targets leg.

"Oh," Clint laughs. "That would hurt."

You spin around and toss the bow onto the table. "What the hell, Clint? You messed up every single one of my-"

He cuts you off with a kiss, pulling you closer until no space was left between you.

The other Avengers walk to the training room, talking amongst themselves loudly.

"I am doubtful Lady (Y/n) and Clint will be joining us this fine evening," Thor exclaims, making the others conversations fall quiet.

Reaching the training room, Thor gladly steps forward to open the target rooms door, when Steve quickly stops him. He points into the room and Thor let's out a mighty laugh.

"It seems we are disturbing them," Thor belts, tiptoeing away from the door and retreating back to the Avengers.