Loki-Home

(Requested by @Jaxwriting)

After a long day at work, you're headed home in a sour mood. The only thing you want to do is curl up on your bed with Loki and maybe read a little before crashing.

Speaking of Loki, you wonder what he does all day at your apartment when you're gone. You had met him a while ago when he was still an arrogant prick, but you've broken down his walls and found out that he's nothing more than a sweet, caring man with a big heart.

Once you've arrived at your apartment, you drop your bag by the door and let out a long breath.

"I'm home!" You call out, and Loki breezes to your side a second later to help you out of your coat.

"Welcome back, darling." He says, pecking your cheek and taking your hand in his to lead you to the living room. "I was wondering if you would join me in the watching of the film Hunger of the Games?"

You laugh tiredly. Leave it to Loki to lift your mood without even trying. "I'm assuming you mean the Hunger Games? And sure, a movie sounds nice."

He grins brightly and settles down on the couch, pulling you to his side and hugging you close.

By the time the movies over, you're passed out curled against Loki, who's smiling softly at your sleeping figure.

"Goodnight, my darling."