Steve Rogers & Johnny Storm- Twins pt. 3

It's been a few days since the Fantastic Four team has moved in(only for a limited time, however), and Johnny's taking advantage of the warm make yourself at home line Pepper had said when she had ran into him.

Currently, you're sprawled out on the training mat doing sit ups, trying to ignore Johnny as he pokes around the room, his eyes always bouncing from you to the walls, then back to you again.

"Is there something you need?" You ask, up to your eyebrows with frustration as you stand and head to the punching bags.

"No, no, nothing at all," He says happily, watching you tape your knuckles. "Just enjoying the view."

You look at him and nearly forget that it's Johnny and almost ask if wants to go see a movie later, but you remind yourself that Steve is in the lab and hurry to the punching bags.

"Which is?"

He hums and taps his chin, following you and standing behind the bag to keep it steady as you commence your attacks.

Suddenly, the lights go out and you freeze.

"Not to fear," Johnny says, a ball of fire appearing above his hand, illuminating the room. "Johnny Storm is here,"

You snort, gesturing towards the door. "Let's go check on the others, I'm sure they're wondering what's happened."

He nods. "I like the way you think, Cutie."

Rolling your eyes, you follow him as he holds up his hand to light up the dark hallways.

"This is creepy," You mutter, looking behind you and seeing nothing but black.

Johnny snorts. "What, you afraid of the- ah!"

The fire ball goes out, and you're swallowed into the dark.

"J-Johnny?" You whisper, inching backwards and hit the wall with a startled yelp. "Johnny!"

"(Y/n)?"

You sigh. "Oh thank God, Steve, I'm right here." Waving your hands out in front of you, your fingers hit a firm shoulder and you grip it tightly. "Johnny Stupid decided to turn off his fire powers and leave me here in the dark."

Steve chuckles and pulls you close, pressing his warm lips against yours. You're not sure what exactly happens next, because the lights flash back on and a choking noise comes from behind.

Turning, you see Steve standing in the hallway with his eyes wide and- wait, what? Then who did you just kiss?

Slowly, you look up at him and gulp.

Johnny smirks. "That was some kiss, Cutie."