Clint- Roses

You sigh tiredly as you drop your bag by the door and shrug off your coat. You're thankful that it's Friday, but you're rather down because of the crappy week you had had.

As you turn to enter the kitchen, something catches your eye. A bright pink sticky note is placed on a floor, the arrow angled towards another, and another, and you follow them, smiling at the cheesy poems written in Clint's messy writing, until you stop in front of the restroom door where the trail ends.

Pushing the door open, you're immediately hit with the warm, rich scent inside. The first thing you see are red and white rose petals. They lead to the large, porcelain garden tub filled to the brim with bubbles. Vanilla scented candles are placed around the dimly lit room, and Clint stands there with a sheepishly smile on his lips.

"Clint..?"

"Hey, (Y/n). I just wanted to do something nice for you, ya'know? And uh, do you like it? I asked Nat about the flowers and candles, oh, and also the bath gel. It's rose scented. I hope you're okay with that. I know you've had a tough week and all so-"

You silence him by pressing your lips briefly onto his. "Clint, it's amazing," You say, eyeing the steamy water. "so, care to join me?"

The small smirk on his lips tells you that he's been wanting you to ask that question all along.