Tony- Done

You sigh and softly sip on your drink as you lean against the wall of Tonys house. You two have been together for a year now and things couldn't be any better. Well, despite the fact that Tony has been throwing many luxurious parties and blowing you off to spend time in his lab.

Tony hadn't come by to make sure you're fine once tonight, and the party was five hours in.

"Not much of a party person either, huh?"

You turn and find Steve standing next to you, smiling sympathetically.

Nodding, you face him. "Shouldn't you be out saving the world or learning how to work an IPhone?" You joke, raising an eyebrow.

Steve chuckles and shakes his head, "Every guy needs a break once and a while. But that Youphone? It's not the easiest piece of technology I've come across."

"It's Iphone, Steve." You say, a small smirk playing on your lips.

"Psh, I was made to fight in wars, not to use an iPhone," Steve grumbles, gulping down his drink and faces at you with a grin. "Want to get out of here?"

You look at around for Tony, about to decline his offer, but your eyes widen when you see your boyfriend making out with some other girl.

"Sure," You say, your expression unfazed by the scene happening right in front of you. Pulling your eyes away from Tony, you grab Steve's hand and walk to the door.

When the two of you walk out of the house, the cold air stings your bare arms.

"Cold?" Steve asks, not waiting for an answer as he places his jacket on your shoulders.

"Thanks, Cap." You say, imagines of Tony kissing someone else flashing across your mind. Without thinking, you stand on your tiptoes and press your lips to Steve's.

Surprisingly, he doesn't hesitate to kiss you back. Before things could get too intense, a hand gripped your shoulder and pulled you back. You turn and find Tony with a murderous look on his face.

"I will kill you," Tony growls through clenched teeth, his narrowed eyes focused on Steve.

You quickly put your hands on his chest to keep him from attacking Steve. "Tony, stop."

He looks down at you, sighing softly. "I'm sorry," he murmurs, placing his hands on your cheeks. "I know you saw me in there, but you've gotta trust me I tried to push her off."

Smiling sadly, you back away from Tony. "How many times have you used that excuse before?"

"(Y/n), I-"

"Save it, Tony." You stand next to Steve and turn your back to Tony. "I'm done,"

Tony stood there, watching you and Steve walk away with tears in his eyes. He's lost you. He's lost you! It felt like his heart had been torn out of his chest. He couldn't breath without you. Stumbling back into the house, he drinks away his sorrows and passes out with your face lingering in the back of his mind.