Loki- Spark

"You foolish mortals, I will end you all!"

You sigh as Loki screams yet another threat. Of course they mean completely nothing due to the cell he's in, but that doesn't make his voice any less annoying.

"You do not know of the power I posses. I swear, one day you will be kneeling before me!"

Pressing your fingers to your temple, you screw your eyes shut and suck in a deep breath.

Just ignore him. Just ignore him.

"I know that you are listening, girl."

You clench your teeth and roll your shoulders.

"If it is not obvious enough, I will be set free and have my revenge-"

"Would you shut your mouth for one minuet? God, so help me I will come in there and-" You stop yourself from loosing your temper any further and sit back down.

"You will what, knock me out? Me, the mighty God of Mischief-"

You press the red button on the control panel and watch as a dart gun emerges from a small opening in the wall. It immediately fires, the dart piercing Loki's neck.

His hand flies up and rips the dart from his skin. "Agh! How dare you.. How dare you.." He stumbles forward, blinking quickly.

You laugh as he hits the wall. "Not so mighty are you now, Loki?"

Something inside of Loki sparks to life as he sees your form against the wall, smirking at him. Warmth fills his chest and his head becomes fuzzy.

He couldn't possibly like you for your temper, could he? No, it was because of the fire he saw in your eyes when you snapped at him. He defiantly isn't going to give up the small sliver of happiness seeing you shout back at him. Even if it meant ending up sedated and passing out on the floor.