Chapter 1: Exploration

*Edens POV*

"Come on! We gotta get there! Its gonna go dark soon Eden!"

Keeley shouts from the door of our shared apartment.

"Im coming! Hold on!"
I could hear Keeley groan as I took the last couple pictures of myself to post to instagram to my small following of just over 5000 people. Its more than most people I know so I consider myself a tad bit known.

I grab my small shoulder bag and put my lipgloss in it, a mascara, a few bobby pins, some bandaids incase one of us injures ourselves while out exploring, and some rolling papers cause you never know.

I come out my bedroom and pose infront of Keeley.
"Gorgeous, now come on!"
We quickly went out of the apartment and locked the door behind us and went out to Keeleys little fiat 500. It was a light brown color which she loved and honestly... Its super cute.

The drive to this place we were going to explore was about 2 hours away so when we get there it was gonna be dark, Thats why we packed flashlights because we aint no pussies that would be afraid of exploring in the dark. Yet we are both afraid of spiders and snakes.

———————————————

We finally pull up to the abandoned warehouse in downtown LA. The history of this place was that it was supposedly haunted by a janitor that died on the job by accidentally drinking bleach and now hes just a really angry spirit. Also cults used to come in and do rituals with actual animal sacrifices which made me a bit sad because Im a huge animal lover.

We got out the car and I set my camera up on the top of Keeleys car and pressed record;

"Hey guys! Welcome back or if your new Hello! Im Eden and this right here is Keeley and we are here at this abandoned warehouse that you guys suggested for us to explore!" I say while picking up the camera and showing the warehouse.

"I don't want to waste anymore time so lets go!" I cut the camera and pulled out our torches out of the cars glovebox. We had to jump a fence to get into the school which was a bit of a pain in the ass. I almost sliced my hand open trying to get over the top.

I was recording little clips of us struggling to get over the fence which I thought was funny.

After scouring the outside of the building Keeley found a way to get in, it was through a broken window. Great. We climbed in and turned our flashlights on. Rubble was scattered everywhere in the floor, part of the roof was missing, there was mould in the corners, there was glass smashed on the floor, the floor was creaky and there was graffiti on the walls and floor. It honestly doesn't look the safest but anything for views right?

I continued recording us looking around which was quite fun. We were joking and fucking about with each other because we were both on edge. We just felt like someone or something was watching us the whole time.

Suddenly we heard something break upstairs. It both shook us to our core.

I flipped the camera towards me since I was recording Keeley

"What. The. Fuck. Was that?" I said slightly nervous.
I looked to Keeley for reassurance. She just shrugged and had no idea on how to help me.

I felt a cold breeze brush against my exposed arms. It was a bit chilly since it is December 12th. Not the greatest time to go exploring but oh well.

"Keeley do you think we should go check who or what is upstairs?"
"Im kinda scared Eden. Im not gonna lie."
"Same but if anybodys up there we will just dip and call it a day, cause I'm not fucking around with any aggressive homeless people."
"Neither." Keeley agrees with me.