Chapter 47: 26th

smut in this chapter * put before and after 🖤

We came back from Kansas on New years eve. Kat and Sam are coming back to Las Vegas today as its January 1st. The day before Colbys birthday.

My dress that I ordered had just arrived and I tried it on, I was looking in me and Colbys mirror that was in our bedroom.

I looked at the black halter neck dress. It came up high on my thigh. It was plain. I liked it. A lot.

Colby walked into the room.

"Whats that?" Colby asks.

"A dress. What else would it be?" I laugh and undo the top of the halter neck strap.

"Yeah. I know its a dress. But whats it for?" He asks picking up a few things off of his desk.

"Oh, I just wanted something new in my wardrobe." I say shrugging and then out my shirt on top of the dress so I could take the dress down without flashing anybody.

"Its nice. I like it." Colby said taking another look at the dress.

"Yeah. I like it aswell." I say shimmying out of the dress to put my skirt back on that I was wearing.

I was now wearing a small tube skirt and my thong rested on my hips. I was wearing a black cropped shirt that had 2 buttons on the front that I didnt bother to button up.

"Its your birthday tomorrow." I turn around to Colby who was sitting lazily in his desk chair.

"Yeah. Im 26." He says scrolling on his phone.

I take his phone off of him and go onto instagram.

I sat on his lap and went onto the camera on instagram.

I posed in the picture and took a picture.

I captioned it

My love 🖤

And put it on his story.

"Its a cute picture, I love it." I said to Colby and kissed him on the cheek. I gave him back. I went to get off of his lap and he pulled me back in.

"Colby!" I say nearly falling off of the chair but he catches me and holds me close to him.

He kisses me up and down my neck.

"Hickeys?" I ask

"Thats the intention." He says cheekily and finally lets me go. I run over to the mirror to see what kind of marks he left on my neck.

"Colby if they develop into horrible hickeys Im actually going to kill you." I say pushing my hair out of the way to get a better look at the red blotches on my neck.

"It will be fine." He says laughing and he stands up and joins me in the mirror.

He puts his arms over my shoulders and connects his hands together. I bring my hands up to his hands and lay them there.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you." He says back and kisses me head.

———————

It was now Colbys birthday. I was sat at my vanity putting my false lashes on and just finishing up a few more things.

I put on my versace pump heels to go with my halter neck dress. I put a black boa around the back of me so it would rest on my inner elbows.

I put a glitter spray all over me so I was all sparkly. I got my little bag and put my rolled joints in my bag and then lipgloss, travel size perfume, coins, cash, credit card, plasters. And just any other thing I could think of.