Chapter 41: Cold

Colby was out on a filming trip with Sam. That meant I was alone in the house for a day or two. Kat is out at an event with her friends. I have no clue what the event was but it was based in California so she had to catch a flight back there.

I was scrolling aimlessly on social media to find Colby had posted on his snapchat story that they had finished up filming. I wanted to know what they had caught but Colby wont show me until hes doing his part of editing.

Colby: finished up filming. call me?

Colbys text message popped up on my screen.

I switched to my facetime app and called him.

It rung a few times and eventually he picked up.

"Hey babe." Colby said. I could see that he was shirtless and in a room. Due to the amount of light in his facetime video I was guessing it was a hotel room.

"Hey, You alright?" I ask since I havent really spoken to him recently.

"Yeah, How are you coping being in the house alone?" He asks

"Im alright, It really quiet. Not hearing any music or anything. Just really quiet. Im kinda lonely here." I confess.

I swiped up and went onto me and Colbys messages. I sent him a cheeky picture of me in my underwear. I knew it would make him miss me more than he already did.

"Yeah, Ill be back soon dont worry. Getting the flight at 6 in the morning tomorrow and should be back about 8ish." He said. I could see that my message had sent because the light on his face became brighter.

"What have you sent me Eden?" Colby asks

"Oh, Nothing special." I say with a cheeky smirk on my face.

"Shit Eden." He says in a groan, I could see that he had seen the message by it saying it got read at 9:34pm.

"Your gonna make me get a hard on in a hotel room." He says still groaning.

"Thats not good is it?" I ask sarcastically. It was funny seeing him try and keep himself together.

I sent another that I had taken today while in the shower.

"Fuck Eden. You gotta stop doing this to me." He says and I laugh.

"This is funny." I say laughing.

"Im glad you find it funny." He says sarcastically.

"I find it very funny actually."

"I bet you do." He says in a sigh.

I decided to send another load of pictures.

I just started laughing. I knew this would be complete torture for him.

"Fuck sake Eden. Ive got a fucking boner." Colby groans and he came back onto the facetime video and his had was rolled back.

"Well Im not there to help you, So your gonna have to sort your little problem yourself arent you?" I have a smirk on my face and Colby rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, I am gonna have to sort my problem myself."

"But Im gonna make some food, So have fun Colby." I say blowing a kiss to him and hang up the phone.

I looked back at the photos of myself and I could see my scars in all of them. No matter what angle the pictures were taken, You could see my scars.

Seeing my scars just bring me sadness. I dont know why I even do that.

——————

Its now the next day, Kat was already back and we were reacting to Sam and Colbys old youtube videos from when they were younger for a youtube video on my channel.