Chapter 48: Haunted

I got myself dressed into some black cargo pants and then a white short sleeve crop top that had a bedazzled skull on it. I put a few pieces of silver jewellery on my pale skin.

I grabbed my camera and pressed record on it.

"Hey youtube! Welcome back or if your new to my channel welcome! Im Eden and this is my youtube channel! Today we are going to go to this haunted hotel that I got permission to go to with my lovely boyfriend and my some other friends! So Ill meet you at the house!" I turned the camera off and looked around my hotel room for my shoes.

I put on my balenciaga track trainers and then got a jacket to put on top of my short cropped top.

It was good to be back in Los Angeles. Ive missed it here.

"Colby! You nearly ready?" I ask shouting into the hotel room bathroom.

"Yep! Nearly!" He shouts back and a few moments later he comes out in a black sinners hoodie from balenciaga and his usual black skinny jeans.

"Okay! Lets go get Sam and Kat." I say putting my phone in my pocket and put the hotel key card in my pocket also.

"I cant believe you got access to hotel Cecil. Literally nobodys been in there for a long time." Colby says walking along side me to Sam and Kats room.

"Yeah, I asked for a whim and I surprisingly got access. They said all the rooms are un locked and the elevator still works." I shrug and we got to Sama and Kats room and knocked on the door.

"Hey! Sam is just finishing up his hair." Kat said looking behind her into the hotel room.

"Come on brother! Hurry up!" Colby joked.

"Okay! Im done!" Sam says appearing at the door and opens it wider for Kat to come out the room and Sam come out behind her.

"Lets go!" I say happily skipping down the hall down to the elevator.

We all got in the elevator down to the lobby and we walked out of our hotel.

"Keeley!" I say running up to her while she was leaning on her new car.

"Eden!" She says pulling me into a hug. She looked so glowy, She honestly looked amazing.

"How have you been?" I ask as she opens her tesla car door.

"Ive been alright! How about you?" She asks and Sam, Kat and Colby all approach us.

"You never told me Keeley was going to be joining us!" Kat shrieks and hugs Keeley tightly.

"Surprise!" I say with jazz hands and laugh.

"Hey Keeley, Its been a while." Colby says giving Keeley a hug.

"Yes it has been a while Colby! You best be giving Eden the best treatment ever." She gives him a glare and then bursts out laughing.

Colby joins in laughing and then we all get into Keeleys car. I was sat in the front passenger and Kat, Colby and Sam were all sat in the back.

"Since when did you get this Keels?" I say admiring her new car.

"I actually got it last week! My little fiat 500 was on its last legs and finally broke down trying to leave the carpark of my apartment building." She laughs and I join in.

"I'd never take you to be a tesla kind of girl." I say looking at myself in the visor.

"Neither to be honest, I just thought a tesla would be better for the environment. I mean, It wont help as much because of all the other none electric cars." She says driving away from the curb of the hotel.