Chapter 29: Vows

music for the wedding is at the top

Its now the day of my brother Liam and his fiancé Sophie's Wedding day. I was sat in the Bride suite with Keeley, Sophie, My mom, and Sophies mom. I was a bridesmaid. I would be stood behind the maid of honour, which was Sophies sister Jazmine.

We were all waiting for the ceremony to start. We got told that it would start in 10 minutes but that was 20 minutes ago.

My mom went out the room to go check when the wedding would start.

She came back about 5 minutes later saying

"Okay! Its time! Bridesmaids out first! Keeley go sit down on the front row. Ill be there in just a moment." And Keeley left to go to the church hall to sit down. I stood up smoothing out my dress. It was a light pink dress that rested just above my knees. All the bridesmaids were wearing the same outfit. We were all wearing white heels that strapped at the ankle.

I left the room with Jazmine. Me and Jazmine were so excited for the ceremony, but we all cant forget the after party can we?

"Ah! This is so perfect!" I said peeking through the glass doors into the church hall. There was white ribbons hanging from each row of pews from a pillar. There was already white rose petals on the floor leading to the altar. It was just so pretty.

"Isnt it? Its just amazing." Jazmine replied.

A woman came up behind all the bridesmaids and got us to line up. We all waited for the music to start before the doors opened. It was so nerve wracking. I literally cant imagine what Sophie and Liam are feeling right now. They are about to spend the rest of their lives together.

The music started and the doors opened. Everybody was looking towards us. Jazmine walked first. I had to wait until she was about half way down so then I could start walking.

The music was 'Turning Page' But the instrumental being played by a live band. It was just breathtaking.

She got to the half way point and that was when I was instructed to walk down. I started walking down with my white bouquet of roses and was looking at everybody. Our family was sat on one side and Sophies family was sat on the other. They had a photographer taking pictures of the ceremony and the bridesmaids walking down the isle.

I got up to the front of the church hall and stood beside Jazmine. I saw Stas, Kat, Sam, Tara, Jake, Corey, Aaron all sitting on the second row. I had no idea they were coming to Kansas for the wedding. I then locked eyes with Colby. He looked so handsome in his suit. And then Keeley, She looked gorgeous, I had already seen what Keeley was wearing and it was all just perfect.

Jazmine whispered to me

"Is that your loverboy up front beside your mom?" She asks

"Yep. He is." I respond quietly.

"How long have you guys been together?"

"5 Months. 6 months on the 25th." I whispered.

"How cute." She said.

I gave a small wave to Colby. He seemed proud.

Somebody from Sophies family came walking down the isle with little Emmery in it. She was just so precious in her little pink dress and her matching headband.

The music restarted and everybody stood up. I look over to Liam who was speaking to his best man, Also his bestfriend Joe.

We all saw Sophie walk down the isle in her pristine white lacey dress. She had long sleeves with different lace designs over the mesh. The front of the dress had a very low neckline that came inbetween her boobs covered in different white patterns, Her dress train came shortly behind her. Safe to say her dress was perfect. It contoured her figure perfectly even after shes just had a baby. She still looked perfect.