Chapter 27: Forever

Times been moving fast. Like I dont even remember May even happening. The main events happening in May was me and Colbys 5 months, Me and Keels going for a girls day in a luxury spa, going to Kansas to help my mom with stuff. Oh! And how could I forget? My brother Liam now has a daughter. She was born on the 4th of May. Its a pretty birthday I cant lie. Her name is Emmery-Rae. Liams fiancé, Sophie, Are getting married in a couple days,But right now, Me and Keels are out with Kat and Stas shopping for outfits for my birthday tomorrow and outfits for the wedding. The plan for my birthday is that we have a nice meal and then go clubbing. Its gonna be great. Im actually so excited. Roll on 23.

———————

We finished up shopping and me and Keels left Kat and Stas to go home. I had so much shit to sort out before my birthday. Like finalising who is coming and who isnt. The people who are coming is Keels obviously, Stas, Jake, Kat, Sam, Colby and Jayla. Jayla is a friend I met while out shopping a couple of months ago. I couldnt decide which T-shirt I should buy and we basically had a whole fashion show in the middle of Brandy Melville. Weve been friends ever since. I think she will like my other friends.

——————

It's now the day of my birthday. June 4th. Keels woke me up singing happy birthday loudly and brought in a cupcake with a candle in the middle. I blew it out obviously. I got up to get ready for the day. I knew Keeleys parents would come round to cone say happy birthday but when? I dont know.

I curled my hair and did my make up. I added loose glitter to my eye lids. I finally finished my make up and left me room to find Keeleys parents in the living room.

"Eden! You look so pretty! Happy 23rd hun!" Keeleys mom came and hugged me. Keeleys dad gave me a little gift bag with pink tissue paper in it.

I took the tissue paper out and saw a small box with ribbon on it.

I put the bag aside and opened the small box. It was a bracelet different charms on it. At closer inspection they had little monuments. Like Big Ben in London. "Theyre from places that you girls have been together."

I looked around the charm bracelet and there was a palm tree.

"This one?" I asked showing Keeleys mom

"Oh! Thats from when you girls did that video for MeTube or what ever in Hawaii." She explains

"Its Youtube Melissa." I said laughing.

"But thank you. Thank you both for this." I said hugging Melissa and David.

Melissa helped clip it onto my wrist. I just admired the silver bracelet. It was pretty.

————————

"Can you zip me up Jayla?" I ask struggling to zip up my dress on my own

"Yes of course girlie!" She said getting up off of my bed and zipped up the back of my dress. She parted my hair in the middle and put it infront of my shoulders.

"Gorgeous!" She said looking at both of us in the mirror.

"Ugh! The dress is so pretty." I say smoothing out the white sparkly dress that crossed on my front exposing a little of my chest. I honestly loved this dress.

Jayla was wearing a plain white slip dress that looked amazing on her figure. It complimented her dark features.

We finished up getting ready and left my room. Keeley had just came out of her room in her dress. It was the dress that Maddy wore in Euphoria the TV show. It looked so good. She paired it with a small bag that had crocodile skin texturing all over it.