Chapter 30: Hotel

smut * will be put before and after if you dont want to read

We finally left the reception an hour later after the speeches were made.

My feet were killing me in my heels but I didnt want to takr them off because who knows how often the floor in this hotel gets cleaned.

"My feet are killing me." I said walking into the elevator.

"Take them off then." Colby replied looking at me

"I dont know how long ago the floor was cleaned. I dont wanna risk getting some time of infection!" I laughed. Colby joined in.

I was starting to sober up from the alcohol I drunk. We got to our hotel room floor and when the elevator door opened Colby picked me up bridal style.

"What? uh! No Colby you dont have to do this." I said looking at him. His grip was firm on me.

"No. You said your feet were hurting Im not just gonna watch you walk in pain." He smirked. "Unless its by me."

I laughed at it.

We finally got to our hotel room and unlocked the door. We went in and Colby shut the door with his foot and chucked me on the bed.

I took off my heels and chucked the to the side and layed down on the bed.

Colby sat down next to me and took off his shoes and put them at the end of the bed on the floor. He layed down next to me. We stayed in silence for a moment.

I joined our hands lying down. He brought our hand to his mouth and kissed mine. I turned my head to look at him.

"Colby?" I ask

"Hm?"

"Remember what I said earlier?" I asked

"Youve said a lot of things today Eden. Specify." He said turning to look at me.

"What you tried to start before we went to the reception." I said playing with his rings on his fingers. "I said later remember?"

"Mm I remember." He said.

I stood up and Colby sat up. I turned to the wall so my back was facing Colby.

****
"A little help?" I said pointing to the zipper at the back of my dress.

He zipped down my dress and I pulled the straps off of my shoulders letting it fall down to my ankles.

I then turned back around to Colby and he seemed to be admiring my body.

"Your go now." I stated unbuttoning his shirt all the way down.

"Your so fucking gorgeous Eden. How do I deserve you?" He asks as I make my way to his belt and pulled it through his belt loops.

"How do I deserve you Cole?" I ask.

He pulled off his dress shirt and left it on the floor. He then pulled down his pants just leaving him in his boxers. He pulled me into him so now I was straddling him on the bed.

"So.. How do you wanna do this?" Colby asks.

"I dont know.. Just anything, Im up to it." I said

In a swift motion Colby flipped us over so now I was lying on the bed and Colby was on top.

"Thats better." Colby said

He started kissing my neck all the way down to the top of my bra.

I was letting out small moans here and there.